Chapter 20

Hayoon's eyes fluttered open. She is slowly getting accustomed to the surroundings.

Silence. Only silence engulfed the room.

Faint footsteps could be heard, but they weren't for her room.

She turned to the side where the sun shone through the glass window. The sky was bright and the sun was sunny.

But her gaze was clouded with something else. Her thoughts were clouded with negative thoughts.

"I'm...I'm still alive?" She raised her hand to look at it. Somehow it blocked the sunlight from hitting her.

Her eyes started to tear up. "B-But wh-why? I'm supposed to be dead." She finally broke down in tears.

Just then the door flew open.

Her head quickly snapped towards the door.

Standing there was Jimin with a can of coffee and bread.

"You're awake!" Jimin fastened his step towards her. Placing his food on the table, he went to her side. "You're okay? Do you need a doctor?" Jimin was holding onto her hand.

Hayoon's other hand quickly tugged on Jimin's hand, the one that was holding onto hers. "Why?" Asked Hayoon.

"What why?" Jimin looked at her weirdly. "Why am I still alive? Why do you guys save me? Why didn't you let me die?" She cried.

Jimin quickly pulled her into a hug. "Stop! Don't say anything else!" Jimin scolded her.

"But why?" She clutched tightly onto Jimin's shirt. "Why? I don't want to live anymore! No one love me."

"Shut up, Hayoon! Did you not think about us?!" Jimin was now angry. "You.Are.Our.Family! We love you! You are not alone now, Hayoon!" He hugged her even tighter. "You have us now. We love you, Hayoon!"

*I... I love you.* Jimin only managed to say it in his head.

Hayoon just cried on him. But after a moment, she pulled back. "Ji-Jimin, my baby?"

Jimin only shook his head. "I'm sorry."

"What..." Hayoon started to breathe heavily. "What have I done?!"

"H-Hey, calm down." Jimin rubbed her back as she kept crying. "I should get the doctor for you."

"No!" She tightened her grip on his shirt. "Please no! Don't leave me! Please, I promise I won't do that again! Please! I'm sorry!"

"Hayoon, what are you talking about?"

"Please, don't leave me! I beg you!" She wailed.

Jimin was worried. He doesn't know if he should get the doctor or not. But he decided to do the latter since she badly pleaded with him to.

"Shushhhh. Calm down okay? I won't go anywhere. See? I'm here. Now calm down. "He hugged her. "Control your breathing, Hayoon. Listen to my heartbeat. Don't think of anything else, hmmm?" Jimin rested his chin on her head. His hands still wrapped around her, holding her so close to him.

She was still crying on his chest and he rubbed her back gently, hoping she would calm down.

The room fell into silence once again after Hayoon fell asleep, probably exhausted from all the crying. Seokjin came when Jimin called him. After a checkup, he declared that Hayoon's fine as the baby was safely removed. She was just tired. But everything else is okay.

After informing the others, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung decided to pay her a visit. Hoseok and Jungkook couldn't make it since they have a mission to be completed outside.

Jimin stayed by her side while waiting for the others to come. He was staring at her. He studied her features. How pretty her nose is, how pink her pairs of lips are, how long her lashes are. He took his time. Because he knows this is the only time. He won't get the same chance after this.

This is the only time he let Hayoon see his real, weak self. Him that is not cold, cruel and heartless. The Jimin that actually know the meaning of love and how to love somebody.

Just then, soft rap on the door was heard. Jimin quickly went on his feet to get the door.

"Where is she?" Namjoon asked hurriedly. Jimin asked them to be quiet by pointing his finger to his lips. The three of them nodded before he let them walk into the room.

Taehyung rushed to her side. "Is she really okay, Jimin-ah?" He whispered.

Jimin took his seat on the chair, "Well, the baby was removed safely and a number of stitches did the job. Seokjin hyung said she should be fine. Just need some rest. She was awake just now."

"She did? Did she say anything?" Yoongi asked and Jimin told them what exactly happened between him and Hayoon when she was awake.

Namjoon rubbed his face, "Now what should we do?"

"I don't know, hyung." Jimin sighed.

"Hmm..." Hayoon stirred in her sleep before she slowly woke up.

"Hayoon?" Taehyung held her hand.

"You're okay?" Yoongi asked and she nodded. Hayoon then turned to look at Namjoon. "Can I..Can I go home? I want to go back to my home."