Chapter 15

Coming home at 3 in the morning, 5 men walked into the place, feeling tired. Some injuries are visible for some of them.

"Jimin..." Namjoon called the younger male, who's taking off his boot. Jimin turned to his hyung but the older male was looking elsewhere. Following his gaze, Jimin's starting to feel anger arise in him.

Hayoon was sleeping on the couch...in a sitting position. On her lap, Jungkook was sleeping as well. With his head resting on her lap, her hand rested on his bicep.

The others walked closer to them.

Yoongi bent down to look at Jungkook, "Was he crying?" Namjoon bent down as well, looking at the youngest member, "Seems like it."

"Wake him up. It's not good for her to sleep like that." Jimin said coldly.

Taehyung gently removed Hayoon's hand and proceeded to pat Jungkook's hand. "Yah, wake up!" He whispered yell. Jungkook stirred in sleep. His lips pouted and continued sleeping.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung whispered as he slapped Jungkook's arm. His eyes fluttered open. "Hy-Hyung...."

"Wake up you idiot! How could you let her sleep like that?"

"Huh?" Jungkook turned around and noticed he fell asleep on Hayoon's lap.

He quickly sat up. "I-I didn't mean too. I'm sorry."

"Go to your room. I'll bring her back to her room." Taehyung was about to pick her up but Jimin stopped him. "Don't touch her. Let me do it."

Jimin swiftly picked Hayoon in his hands. "Good night." And with that, he walked into Hayoon's room.

"Good night." Jungkook sleepily walked back into his room.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon. "Is it only me or Jimin really cares for Hayoon?"

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Remember, he's been following Hayoon for months." Namjoon said.

"Well if that's true, I hope Hayoon could change Jimin back to his old self. And I hope she's strong enough to face this Jimin." Hoseok sighed.

Namjoon patted his shoulder, "She's strong, I know it. She survived the heartbreak phase. With her baby inside her womb, I'm sure she will not give up that easily."

Hoseok nodded, "We should take a rest. It's late now. Wait, where's Yoongi hyung?"

Namjoon awkwardly chuckled, "There." He pointed.

And there's Yoongi already laying on the couch, sleeping like a little cat.

"That was fast." Hoseok giggled.

Back in Hayoon's room, Jimin carefully placed her on the bed. He pulled the duvet to cover her.

"Ko-"

"Hmm?" Jimin nestled closer to hear her better.

"Ko-Kook..."

Jimin's blood boils in anger. "Out of all the names..." he sighed. "Guess you two really had the worst past out of everyone here, huh?" Jimin looked at her for a moment before walking out of the room.

Morning came and as usual, Jimin kept Hayoon accompanied during breakfast. Hayoon cleared her throat and started talking. "Is everything okay...last night?"

Jimin nodded as he took another piece of meat and placed it into Hayoon's bowl. "Taehyung did have some cuts but they'll heal in a short time."

"Why are you so cold?"

Jimin looked at her when she asked such a question. "Why are you so quiet?" He asked her back.

"Well, it's just because I'm an introvert."

"Similar answer. I'm cold because I'm cold."

Hayoon pouted at his answer which made him smile a bit but he quickly hid it.

"Anyway..." Hayoon looked at him. "Thank you."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at her, "For being cold to you?" Hayoon rolled her eyes, "No. For carrying me back into the room last night." She stated. "Jungkook told me this morning."

Jimin scoffed, "If anything happens to you, we would have to answer to Seokjin hyung nag. It's for our own good."

"Even so, thanks."

Jimin scoffed again before he continued to eat.

After a few more minutes, everyone's finally done with the meal and one by one came to the living space.

Taehyung let out a sigh, "It's been a while since we last gathered together like this, huh?"

"Urgh! Shut up." Yoongi groaned.

"Yoongi oppa..." Hayoon called him.

"Hmmm?"

"Can you drive me to the hospital later?"

"What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Hoseok asked worriedly. Hayoon shook her head, "Just want to have a ride...?"

"Then, should we go out together? We could buy a few things for your room." Namjoon suggested.

Hayoon was surprised. Her intention was to have a conversation with Yoongi. "No-" "That'll be great! I need to buy a new shirt!" Jungkook said. "I swear to god Jeon Jungkook, if you buy more black shirts, I'm going to burn anything that is black in your wardrobe." Taehyung warned him.

Jungkook glared at the older male, "You can't do that!" "Yes, I can." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Guys, please." Hoseok groaned. "Can we just get ready and go?" Namjoon then got up, "Let's go then."

Yoongi looked at them, "Can I not go?" "But Hayoon wants to go for a ride." Hoseok added. Yoongi groaned, "Fine! I'll wait in the car." He grabbed the keys and proceeded to walk toward the door. "Don't let me wait for too long." And with that he went out.

"I'm changing my shirt first." Hoseok said. "Yup, me too." Namjoon got up and went into his room. Jungkook and Taehyung went to their respective room as well.

Hayoon got up and went into her room to get her phone and wallet. That's it! That's the only thing she brings whenever she goes out.

She walked to find Jimin still standing there. Seems like he's not moving ever since everyone else left a moment ago.

Jimin held out his hand to her. And she frowned from his action. Jimin rolled his eyes before he roughly took her wrist.

"What-"

Jimin fished out something from his pocket and hooked it around her wrist. "Don't take it off, no matter what. Remember that." He then let go off her wrist.

"But what is thi-"

"Let's go!" Jungkook appeared in the living space. "Nuna, you can sit on my lap." Jungkook said innocently.

"What? No! Your car can fit seven people! Don't make any excuses." Hayoon slightly blushed.

Jungkook giggled, "I'm just teasing you, nuna. Gosh! You're so cute. Sit beside me, okay?" Hayoon just give him a slight nod.

Jimin who's watching for a while, hurriedly left the house. "I'll wait in the car with Yoongi hyung! Hurry up!"