Chapter 13

"We're home." Jimin called out for everyone else.

Just then Seokjin appeared with an apron on him.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

Hayoon and Yoongi walked in, both with Hayoon's things in their hands.

Seokjin's eyes widened at the sight of Hayoon. "Hayoon-ie!" he ran to her, took her things and passed everything to Yoongi. He pulled her inside and gently pushed her to sit on the couch.

"What are you doing? Did you forget you're pregnant?" Seokjin looked at her in disbelief. Hayoon was puzzled for a moment. "Hayoon, you can't lift heavy things." Seokjin added.

"But it wasn't that heavy-"

"Don't argue with me, young lady! Next time, let the men do the heavy job for you."

"But I can't just sit around-"

"Yes, you can! You need to! Your first trimester is important for you! Anything could happen to the fetus. Don't worry. I'll let them know." Seokjin continued.

"N-No! Pl-Please. I'll be uncomfortable that way. I have to do something. I can't sit around and do nothing. I'm just an outsider."

"And yet they kidnap you!"

"Hyung, can you please stop with that?" Hoseok came to the front.

"I will stop if you stop kidnapping people."

"But hyung, this is the first time we kidnap someone." Taehyung pouted.

"Doesn't matter-"

Hayoon grabbed onto Seokjin's hand. "It's okay. I don't consider myself as a hostage now. That's why, I beg you, just let me do some house chores.'' She was looking at Seokjin. "Unless..." She turned towards the other men there, "Unless they still think of me as a hostage then I'll have no problem staying in the room all day. It's fine."

"No." Jimin said, grabbing others' attention. "You're not our hostage." Jimin looked at Hayoon. "But that doesn't mean you can freely leave the house."

Seokjin sighed, "That's the same thing, Jimin."

"She can leave..." Namjoon appeared to be with them. "But one of us needs to be with her. We don't know what could happen to her and the baby."

Seokjin looked at Hayoon, "Will that be okay with you?" She gave a small nod, "I guess it's okay."

"Great! Yoongi, Jimin put her stuff in the room. Then come to the kitchen to help with the cooking." Seokjin said before he turned to go back to the kitchen.

Yoongi groaned.

"Uhm you can just leave my stuff on the table. I'll bring them in." Hayoon told Yoongi and he listened to her.

Before going to the kitchen, Hayoon tugged onto the hem of his shirt.

"What?" Yoongi asked her coldly. "Uhm...th-thank you." she bite onto her lips.

Unexpectedly, Yoongi patted her head before he walked to the kitchen. Hayoon was stunned with his action.

"Stop daydreaming!" Jimin's tight voice called her. He sounded a little bit annoyed.

"Uhm...okay." Hayoon was about to pick up her stuff from the table when Jimin stopped her, "What the hell are you doing?" He looked at her coldly.

"Uhm, picking up my stuff?" She was puzzled as to why Jimin was asking her such an obvious thing.

"Get inside the room. I'll bring in your stuff."

"But-"

"Just go!"

Hayoon quickly jogged into the room. Jimin placed the bag of her clothes on the bed. "Unpack your stuff. I'll bring out some of my clothes. Some will stay here. Hoseok hyung's wardrobe has no space left." Jimin told her. Before she could say anything else, Jimin already went out and only returned with more of her stuff.

Jimin then walked to the wardrobe and started to take out his clothes from it.

"Uhm Ji...Jim-Jimin?"

Jimin's hand stopped moving when she called his name for the first time. He took a deep breath before continuing packing his clothes.

"Ji-Jimin...." She called him again. Jimin just replied with a hum.

"You can just leave your clothes there. My clothes don't take up too much space anyway." Hayoon told him.

He proceeded to take out his clothes. "I'll leave some unused clothes in there. I'll be back." Jimin then walked out of the room, leaving Hayoon alone.

So she started to take out her clothes and put them on the bed.

While she was folding her clothes, knocks were heard on the door. "Come in." she called the person in.

It was Yoongi.

"Y-Yes?"

Without saying anything, Yoongi held out some cash to her, making Hayoon look at Yoongi in puzzle.

"What's this?"

"Your rent for this month. Since you left your place early, I ask the landlord to return your rent for this month."

Hayoon gave him a small smile. "Thank you but you guys can have it."

Yoongi looked at her in silence.

"I'm staying with you guys for free. I'm feeling guilty about it. For the time being, use that money. I'm not a big spender anyway." Hayoon then turned back to continue folding her clothes.

Once again, the door to her room flew open and Jimin walked in without warning.

His eyes turned cold when he noticed Yoongi was in the room as well. "What are you doing here?" he asked the older male.

Yoongi didn't say anything but to turn around and leave the room.

"Did he say anything to you? Did he hurt you or anything?" Jimin asked, slightly sounding angry.

"No, everything's good." Hayoon answered him.