Chapter 8

Hugging herself, she walked around the place. She knew the place but it was unfamiliar to her since she rarely came to that area. It's almost an hour and half drive away from her neighbourhood.

Walking around without any shoes, she received all kinds of stares from others as she walked down the road.

"Hey pretty." a guy approached her. She slightly moved away from him.

"Hey, don't be scared. You're alone right? Let me keep you company." the man swung a hand around her shoulder, pulled her closer but she pushed him away with every force she had, making her fall onto the floor.

She quickly clutched onto her stomach, realising that she has an infant inside her.

The man chuckled. "See. A weak woman like you should get a strong man like me. Don't worry, I'll make you feel good." He approached Hayoon again.

A figure came in front of Hayoon and started to punch the man, "She belongs to BTS!" He punched the man with every word he said.

Hayoon looked at the figure in shock, "Ji-Jimin..."

Pedestrians who were walking there were surprised to find the members of BTS gang in the daylight as they were known to go out mostly during night.

"This girl belongs to BTS. A hair on her and I'll be cutting your balls. Understand that?!" Jimin shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

He then turned around to face Hayoon. He swept her into his arms and carried her bridal style.

"U-Uhmm-"

"Shut up! We'll talk once we get home!" Jimin didn't even look down at her when he slightly yelled at her.

Jimin walked back into the house with a loud kick on the door.

The other 6 were already there after Jimin informed them that he found her.

Seokjin was the first one to get up and reached for Hayoon.

"Hyung, in my room now. She fell onto the floor just now." Jimin said with no emotion. Seokjin nodded eagerly, "Yeah, sure." Seokjin went to open the door to Jimin's room.

The others were following them into the room as well.

Jimin carefully placed Hayoon on the bed. Seokjin took his seat on the bed. "I need to check on you, Hayoon." "But it was just a slip." Hayoon told him. "We can't take any risk. You're in your first trimester. Anything could happen." Seokjin was about to lift her shirt but Hayoon's hand stopped him.

Her eyes wandered to the other 6 males in the room.

"What the h*ll are you doing here? Leave!" Seokjin raised his voice. "They can go but I'm not leaving." Jimin said sternly. He was already leaving against the wall, with his hands crossed on top of each other.

"Are you okay with that?" Seokjin asked Hayoon. "Whether she's okay or not with it, I'm still staying." Jimin spoke firmly.

Seokjin groaned in annoyance. "You can just ignore his presence there, Hayoon. The rest of you, leave. Taehyung, boil some water. Namjoon, grab me some towels. Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, go into the kitchen and make some soup." They proceed to go to their respective station.

Seokjin started to lift Hayoon's shirt slightly. He placed his hand on her tummy, started to press on a certain area.

"Hmm?" Seokjin frowned.

"Hmm? Why? What's wrong?" Hayoon started to panic.

Seokjin didn't answer but continued to press her tummy gently. A smile appeared after that. "You're good. The baby is still there. But someone needs to bring you back to the hospital tomorrow." Seokjin spoke.

"I'll bring her there." Jimin said. Seokjin nodded. He turned back to Hayoon, "You should change to something more comfortable." "But I don't have my clothes with me." Hayoon told Seokjin.

"Wear mine. I'll take you back to your place to get your things." Jimin said.

"But why can't I just live on my own? I promise I won't report it to the police." Hayoon pleaded.

"You can't. We can't Hayoon. You're our responsibility now." Seokjin said softly. "But why?" She asked him with a little pout.

"Well...because of guilt."

Hayoon was surprise. "What?"

"Hyung!"

"She needs to know, Jimin." Seokjin gave him a warning look before he continued. "I talked to Namjoon about this but he won't let you go. He said that it was their mistake that they kidnapped you without knowing you're pregnant. They tied you and even left you in that dirty, dark room. They made him choose between you and his girlfriend. And he chose to be his girlfriend. Namjoon he's an idiot but he's fast enough to know how hurt you are at that moment that jerk made his decision. He didn't know it was his child. And now he believes that we might kill you. So who else is there to be there for you?"

"My family."

Jimin decided to butt in. "Your family is not here. They're in Ulsan. Don't lie because I know it. And do you think your parents are going to accept you and your baby? You know well how your parents are." Jimin was only speaking the truth.

Hayoon pressed her lips into a thin line. She knew he's right. Her family won't accept her or the baby. Her family is a conservative family. They wouldn't allow such a thing in the family.

"You better listen to us now, Just stay with us." Jimin said firmly.

Hayoon nodded.