Chapter 25

The next morning, Hayoon was left alone with Jimin as the others went out for their stuffs..

Jimin was sitting alone in the kitchen, staring at his mug of warm water. He didn't feel like drinking coffee that morning.

He let out a heavy sigh.

"Jimin?" Hayoon stopped at the kitchen entrance.

Jimin slightly turned his head to look at her.

She was wearing sweatpants with a loose, baggy shirt, making her look so tiny.

Jimin quickly turned his head back, picked up his mug and walked to the sink.

"Jimin-" Hayoon walked up to him but he quickly walked past her without saying anything. "Jimin ssi!" Hayoon called again.

And this time he stopped but he didn't turn towards her. Hayoon turned around, facing his back. "Tell me, are you mad at me?" she asked.

Silence.

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" she sounded a little sad. "I'm sorry." she apologised. "I do nothing but to trouble people around me. Again, I'm sorry."

Without saying anything Jimin walked away, leaving her alone in the kitchen.

Hayoon sat at the dining table. A heavy sigh escaped her mouth. "What's wrong with him? He was all....kind when he decided to look after me in the hospital." She rubbed her forehead, "So why now?"

Meanwhile, Jimin locked the door to his and Hoseok's shared bedroom. He leaned against the door and covered his mouth, holding back a groan.

*Ugh! She looks so adorable in that baggy shirt. I almost smile at her.* He thought.

Back in the kitchen, Hayoon sat at Jimin's place. "Now he won't even talk to me." She sighed. "Is there anything I could do to fix this?"

*Why is he so hard to handle?*

Namjoon and Jungkook were at the hospital to meet Seokjin. It seems that something unusual was caught in their CCTV. So the elder one called them over.

Namjoon and Jungkook walked into Seokjin's room without knocking. "You're here. Lock the door, please." Seokjin quickly put away his works for a while. Jungkook did as Seokjin asked.

"I assume you have the footage with you, hyung." Namjoon looked at him and Seokjin nodded. "Come here, both of you." Seokjin started to glide his mouse on his table, searching for a specific folder in his desktop.

"I noticed this guy is being suspicious. He tried to stay hidden but with his all black outfit, he looks out of norm. Kind of stupid of him to dress up like that." Seokjin opened a .wav file. "Here. This one is from the day Hayoon was admitted."

Seokjin showed the screen to both of them. "At the bottom left corner." Both Namjoon and Jungkook looked closely at the screen and yes, they could see a suspicious guy.

"And this was on during the third day onwards. Remember, Jimin was alone in the room with her most of the time." Seokjin changed to another video.

They could easily see the same guy walking along the hallway. Once in a while, he will look into Hayoon's room through a small window on the door.

In another video, they see how Jimin walked past the guy. But he seems to not notice the guy.

"Go home and check with Jimin if he remembers seeing this guy." Seokjin said.

Jungkook nodded, "Will do."

"Meanwhile, I will think of something about this. I'm not sure if we need to install CCTV at our place. I don't want Hayoon to feel...uhm...watched." Namjoon suggested. Seokjin nodded, "I'll leave that to you. You know what's best."

"By the way, how's everything at home? I haven't dropped by for a week." Seokjin said.

"Everything's okay. But as usual, Jimin hyung and Hayoon nuna are still like that. Hayoon is okay but Jimin hyung, he was being extra cold towards her."

Seokjin sighed, "He was being an idiot. He loves her. And I'm sure all of us know that. But I don't know what's holding him back."

"I see many reasons for it, hyung. Our lives like this, her experience with her ex boyfriend... I'm sure Jimin thinks of this first before he makes any decision." Namjoon added.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "Well it's something that even I can't change. This is the life you chose. Doesn't matter if I ask you guys to change, but if you yourself don't want to change, then it's out of my hands."

"It's okay, hyung. We like living like this. When time comes, we will find suitable jobs." Namjoon smiled softly.

"I'll be having dinner at your place. I'll try to talk with Jimin about it." Seokjin said and the two males just nodded.