Chapter 22

Yoongi checked his phone. "Jin hyung said they'll be here in 10 minutes." Jimin nodded. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and Namjoon, "Can you guys do the dishes? Jimin and I will finish things here."

Namjoon nodded, "Sure hyung." so Namjoon and Taehyung left the room to do their assigned jobs.

Jimin continued to rearrange the bed and keep her things away.

Yoongi was standing there, watching Jimin silently.

"Are you going to just stand there, hyung?" Jimin asked without even turning around to face his hyung.

"Are you going to confess to her?" Yoongi asked. Jimin stopped whatever he's doing. "What are you talking about?"

"I know you're stupid but I know you're not this stupid. I'm talking about Hayoon, Jimin-ah."

"There's nothing to confess, hyung." Jimin continued his work.

"Nothing to confess? Yeah right. Like how it's not a 'thing' for you to watch over her at the hospital 24/7. I mean I understand. It means nothing when you suddenly decide that the room she's staying in needs a total makeover. Yup, I understand. It means nothing." Yoongi sat on the bed.

Jimin groaned, "Hyung, don't sit on that!" he pulled Yoongi off the bed. "Yup, it means nothing." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, I mean it. There's nothing to confess."

"You're a total idiot if you think falling in love will only make you weak." Yoongi said that before he finally left the room.

Jimin sighed, "What choice do I have? She can't know this useless guy who's living in a dark world, is in love with her. She deserves all the rainbows and sparkles and I can't give her that."

"We're home!" Jungkook shouted. A cushion landed on his face, "Don't need to shout, you idiot." Taehyung snarled at him.

"I was just announcing our arrival." Jungkook slightly pouted. Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon went to the front.

At that moment, Hayoon walked in. "Hi." she greeted them shortly. Namjoon was smiling at her. "Welcome home, princess." He got up and led her inside. "You're sure you're okay?" he asked her, just to be sure.

Hayoon smiled.

"She's okay." Seokjin walked inside.

"You're here." Yoongi looked at the older male. "Took a day off." Seokjin told them and they nodded.

"Coming through." Hoseok walked in with Hayoon's bag. "Hoseok hyung..." Jimin called him and the older male turned to him. "Huh?" "Her room..." Jimin stopped half way.

"What's with the room?" Hayoon spoke.

"AH! On second thought, Hayoon, let's go to your room together." Hoseok smiled widely.

"Huh? Why?" she frowned.

"Let's go." Taehyung went to her side and gently took her hand. He twisted the doorknob and opened it a bit. "After you..." he let her walk ahead.

Hayoon opened the door wider and gasp escaped her mouth at once.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked while smiling widely.

Hayoon looked around the room. Everything's different now. The boring brown color painted walls are now fully in white. The window now has curtains; day and night curtains. Right near the window, there's a study table with a few books.

She turned to the other side of the room and she found a simple yet cozy looking bed, with soft pink and pale blue checkered-pattern cushion on it. At another corner of the room, there's a new closet, replacing the old one.

Tears blurred Hayoon's vision. "Why?"

"Because we want you to feel at home." Taehyung smiled widely, proudly showing off his rectangular smile.

"Thank you, guys."

"Don't thank us, Hayoon. We didn't do much. It was Jimin's idea. Half of the cost was from him too." Hoseok smiled. "Speaking of Jimin, where is that guy?" Seokjin asked.

"Huh?"

Heads turned to look for him but he was not in the room. "Wasn't he here with us a moment ago?" Namjoon asked. "Not sure. I wasn't focusing on that." Jungkook added. "Don't worry. He knows how to take care of himself." Yoongi casually added before he took a seat on Hayoon's bed. "Yah, your bed is comfortable."

"Hyung! Get up!" Jungkook and Taehyung went to force the older man to get out of bed.

Hayoon chuckled. Her eyes shot out to the window, thinking about another male that was absent.