Chapter 38

BANG! BANG!

The banging of gunfire broke the silence in the old, abandoned factory.

"Fck!!" The man yelled while holding onto his hand. Blood oozed out. His other minions pointed their guns towards the direction the bullet came from.

Hayoon let out a sigh of relief. *you're here*

"Game over dude." Jimin smirked as his gun was still pointing towards the boss.

"What the-"

"Don't ever think about it shithead! This place is surrounded." Taehyung said.

He smirked, "Surrounded? With that? Your blood?"

"It's obvious he's an idiot isn't it?" Namjoon said. He was standing on the second floor and his voice echoed.

The man and his minions looked around. They then only notice that they were surrounded by a bunch of people in black suits. Their guns are aimed towards him and his minions.

"What?" The man started to freak out. "When? Who are these people?? Where did they come from???"

"Meet the royal bodyguard." Yoongi smirked. "Take him away."

Men in black suits started to approach the man and his remaining minions. "How do you get them to help you?? You're just a scumbag!!"

"Well, let's say one of us is not entirely a scumbag." Jungkook smirked. "Hope to see you rot in jail." Hoseok snickered.

While the royal bodyguard went to take the man and the minions away, Jimin rushed to Hayoon to untie her. "You're okay, babe?" he asked but she was just staring into spaces. She's been doing so for minutes now. "Hey! Hayoon!" Jimin shook her shoulder.

"All this..." Hayoon spoke. Jimin looked at her. The other boys came to check her as well. "This chasing, the plan to kill me..." Hayoon starred into an empty space. "Is a trade by my own family member, my own blood." she let out a dry, painful chuckle.

"Hayoon..." Namjoon called her, his hand gently squeezed her shoulder. She looked up, "Namjoon oppa..." tears blurred her sight. "He sent them to kill me so he could get the wealth from my uncle to pay off the debt. My life, is it that cheap to be played with??" she was already crying.

"Hey, Hayoon. Look at me." Jimin cupped her face. "Hey, everything's going to be okay. Alright? It's over now. Forget about everything. Let's start fresh." Jimin tried to comfort her.

Hayoon threw herself on Jimin, wailing out aloud. Jimin wrapped his hand around her body. He let her cry on him until she calmed down a little bit.

"Let's go home first. Ask Jin hyung to come over." Namjoon suggested and everyone agreed.

One of the men in black suit approached Yoongi. "We'll take care of everything here. Anything else you need, Sir?"

Yoongi shook his head. "No, that's all for now. Thank you for your hard work."

The man bowed to him and was about to take his leave when Yoongi stopped him, "Oh and if anyone asked you whether I decided to live as a royal, tell them I have no interest."

The man bowed again. "I will, Sir. Till we meet again." Yoongi nodded and the man walked away.

"Are you sure about this, Yoongi hyung? You can go back home if you want." Hoseok asked the hyung. "Yes, Yoongi hyung. If you miss your home, you can go with them." Taehyung said.

Yoongi glared at him, "What the hell are you talking about? Why are you chasing me out of my own home?"

They frowned at him.

"You guys can be crazy and idiots sometimes, but still, you guys are my home."

Jungkook jokingly slapped Yoongi's shoulder, "Hyung, you are so sweet!"

He rolled his eyes, "Let's just go home okay. I bet Hayoon needs some rest."

At that moment, all heads turned towards her, who was still in Jimin's embrace. She had a small smile on her face as she watched their interaction with Yoongi a moment ago.

"You're okay, nuna?" Jungkook asked and she nodded, "Let's go home."