Chapter 27

TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT

"Seokjin oppa!!" Hayoon was surprised to find Seokjin already there when they got home.

"Hi princess." Seokjin hugged her. "How are you doing, Hayoon?" He asked.

"Everything's good."

"Good? Are you sure? They didn't cause you any food poisoning right?"

"Jin hyung." Jimin narrowed his eyes on the older man. "I know you wouldn't do that. But I'm worried about the others." Seokjin answered casually.

Taehyung who was just watching for a moment ago, butt in. "Hyung don't worry. We kept Namjoon hyung away from the kitchen."

"You better do. He doesn't even know how to hold his hot noodle cup properly. How can I trust him to look after Hayoon." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Sorry about it hyung." Namjoon quickly apologised.

Hayoon smiled at him, "Namjoon oppa, it's okay. At least you are a great leader for the team. They listen well to you."

"Well can't argue with that." Seokjin then turned around, heads towards the kitchen. "I heard you're making a feast tonight. So help me in the kitchen okay?"

Hayoon went after him.

Jimin looked at the leader, "Namjoon hyung. Can I have a word with you?"

"What is it?"

"Hayoonie, help me to chop these. I need to check the beef." Hoseok pushed some vegetables, a knife and the chopping board. "Sure, Hoseok oppa." Hayoon answered.

Hayoon took the knife. She was about to cut the vegetable but her eyes caught the sharp edge of the knife.

"Oh Hayoon...Don't worry baby. She's not here anymore isn't she? Besides, I don't love her. I love you."

Dongjun's voice echoed in her head. Her grip tightened around the hilt.

"Watch where you are going, woman! You should just stay at home and become a breeding machine! Such a nuisance!"

Her head is empty. All she can hear is a voice in her head, repeating the same sentences.

A new sentence suddenly rang in her head.

"Cut yourself."

*Ha?*

"Cut yourself. You did it before. Why not now?"

*I can't. They would be sad.*

"Will they?"

*What?*

"Open your eyes, You're just a burden to them."

Hayoon grabbed the knife and brought it closer to her wrist. *I'm just a burden.*

"Do it."

She pressed the knife onto her skin and pressed it even deeper. Just as the sharp edge was about to cut the skin, "HAYOON!!"

Someone knocked the knife away from her hand and pulled her into a tight embrace. "Are you stupid?"

Hayoon couldn't see the person hugging her but she could see the other males in the house.

*Seokjin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Namjoon oppa, Taehyung, Hoseok oppa and Jungkook.*

Hayoon clenched onto the shirt of the person who's hugging her. *that means-*

"What are you trying to do?" Jimin's voice sounded as if he's in pain. "Did we do anything wrong to you, Hayoon?"

"N-No, you d-didn't-"

"Then why???!" Jimin cried.

"Yo-You're crying?" Hayoon tried to push him away but he hugged her even closer and cried on her shoulder.

"Please don't do this again." Jimin cried. "Please, I beg you."

"I'm....I'm sorry." Hayoon hugged him back.