Chapter 16

Everyone watched in terror as the group walked into the mall. It's a rare sight that the gang went out during the daytime. It's a sight that they still need to get used to.

"Get everything that you need. Is 3 hours enough for everyone?" Namjoon asked. "Can I just stay in the car?" Yoongi asked.

Before Namjoon could answer him, Hayoon already cut him, "Can you come with me?" she asked Yoongi. "Do I have to?" he asked her back. She pressed her lips into thin lines for a while before continuing, "Please?"

"Fine!"

Hayoon smiled when listening to his answer. She went to the other male and tugged on his shirt. "Do you have to do that?" Yoongi looked at her. She nodded, "I don't want you to run away."

Yoongi sighed, "Let's go." he walked and Hayoon followed him.

"I'm going with them." Jimin went away with Yoongi and Hayoon.

"Will they be okay?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know. I think I should go with them." Hoseok offered.

"Good idea. I don't want Hayoon to be stressed with those two." Namjoon agreed with Hoseok's offer. "Right! I'm going then." Hoseok jogged to them.

"I'm coming with you guys. So don't spend too much." Namjoon looked at Taehyung and Jungkook. The younger males just nodded.

"Hayoon, get one of these." Hoseok showed her a maternity dress. She smiled, "This is pretty." she was about to take the cloth but Jimin snatched it and put it back. "She doesn't need any maternity clothes. She could wear my hoodie." Jimin said.

Yoongi took the dress and pushed it to Hayoon. "Go try it." She nodded and went to the fitting room.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked Jimin. "Nothing." the younger man shrugged. "Let her have something for herself, Jimin. She can't fit into your hoodie forever. The baby bump couldn't." Hoseok said.

"She will. They will." Jimin answered.

Yoongi stared at him.

"What?" Jimin frowned.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Yoongi asked. "Hell no. Why would I?" Jimin gritted his teeth.

Hoseok then whispered. "Guys. Someone's suspicious. 3 o'clock."

Jimin and Yoongi tried to not look too obvious but they somehow notice two men, roaming around, estimatedly 10 meters from them.

"Men in the maternity section? I don't see any women with them." Hoseok asked. "I'm going to wait for Hayoon." Yoongi quietly slipped away and went to the fitting room.

"I'm chasing them down." Jimin made his move.

Upon seeing him, the two unknown men started to fasten their steps and walk away. Jimin chased them but they went two separate ways.

Jimin called the others, "We need to go home now! Code red!"

"We're on our way to the car. Jungkook, Taehyung, code red!" And with that Namjoon cut the call.

Jimin then ran back to where they were waiting. Hoseok, Yoongi and Hayoon were already there.

He went to Hayoon and grabbed her hand, "You're sitting next to me." He said to her, "The rest are going to the car. We should be going too." Jimin started to drag Hayoon with him.

"Wh-What's happening?" Hayoon's asking him and she tried to catch up with Jimin's step.

"It's either we're in trouble or you're in trouble. Now be a good girl and listen to us." Jimin said coldly.

Hayoon just nodded silently as she looked at how tight Jimin was holding onto her hand.

Everyone gathered in the living room. Namjoon sighed, "It's confirmed that those freaks were following Hayoon."

"Bu-But why?" She looked at him. "You have many reasons, Hayoon. Dongjun? Your uncle's homicide and you're the eyewitness, remember?" Taehyung asked her.

Hayoon looked at Jimin, "You told them." "You said it's up to me. Don't blame me now." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Should I stay with Seokjin oppa for the time being?" Hayoon asked.

"No!" Namjoon rejected the idea firmly. "They were looking for you. You would be alone if you stayed with Seokjin hyung. At least, here, you have one of us."

Hayoon nodded.

"If you want to go anywhere, do inform us. And don't leave alone." Hoseok reminded her and she nodded again.

"I'll do some background checks on Dongjun. We don't know if he has something he hides from you." Yoongi told Hayoon. "I doubt he has something to do with this." She said.

Yoongi scoffed, "Don't trust him too much, Hayoon. He even slept with someone else after he slept with you. Worst of all, he didn't even remember it. Doesn't sound like a trustworthy man to me."

Hayoon pressed her lips into thin lines.

Hoseok cleared his throat, "This may sound impossible but I will look into your uncle's case." He changed the topic.

Hayoon looked at him with a slightly worried look. "It's been years. I don't think there's anything for you to look into."

"It's been years and they are still looking for you." Jungkook looked at her coldly.

Hayoon sighed, "Why do I have to live a life like this?" "Don't feel bad. At least you have your baby with you. You have us with you." Taehyung smiled at her and she just nodded.

"Don't worry. You're our responsibility now. Whatever it is, we'll take care of you." Taehyung told her and she just nodded.