Chapter 29

Hayoon looked around the room. The room holds both sweet and dark memories. But that's what shaped her today.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"You're ready?" Hoseok poked his head into the room.

Hayoon nodded. "I'm sorry we had to move." "Hey, it's okay. It's time." Hoseok sat on the bed. "Besides you need a proper room and we need a proper working kitchen. Our kitchen right now is so small." Hoseok shook his head.

"Oppa...."

"Hmmm....?"

"Why me?"

"Ha?"

"If someone out there was looking after me, trying to hurt me, I just want to know, why me?"

Hoseok sighed, "I'm not supposed to tell you this but-"

"Tell me what?"

Hoseok looked into her eyes. "Whatever I'm going to tell you, just know that it's not your fault. We didn't blame you for it. Things just happen."

"What is it, Hoseok oppa? You're making me nervous." Hayoon looked at him in anticipation.

"Jiminie did look into this matter and he found something."

Along the ride, Hayoon kept staring outside. Her head was thinking about what Hoseok told her a moment ago.

"You're okay?" Seokjin asked her.

Yes, Seokjin was there. Since their car couldn't fit all 7 of them, Hayoon, Jimin and Yoongi went with Seokjin while the rest were in the same car driven by Hoseok.

Yoongi looked at the side mirror since she's sitting behind the passenger seat. "Hayoonie?"

"O-Oh?"

"You're okay?" Yoongi asked. She nodded. "I'm good. Just thinking about something."

"About what?" Seokjin asked.

"Will we be okay at the new place?"

Seokjin was about to answer but Jimin beat him. "We'll be fine. This time, it's a gated area." Hayoon was surprised, "Gated? Isn't it too expensive?"

"Yoongi's parents left him a huge sum of money. So he's paying for the house." Seokjin answered. "Before you ask me, somehow my ancestor relates to the royalty." Yoongi explained.

"He's a royalty but he chose to live like a thug." Seokjin shook his head. "You want me to live with all the protocols and do's and don'ts? No, thanks. That's not me. I'll do whatever sht I want." Yoongi scoffed.

"Somehow I am grateful that you are here with us." Jimin said.

Hayoon turned to look at him, who's sitting beside her. "What?" Jimin asked. "Nothing." She quickly shook her head.

Hoseok's words kept on repeating in her head. Involuntarily, a slight blush appeared.

"Are you okay with this room? It's not too small right?" Namjoon asked as he went into Hayoon's room. She was unpacking her stuff. She nodded, "This is more than enough, Namjoon oppa. I'm not sharing a room so this is the right size."

"Glad to hear that. By the way, Jimin and Hoseok's room would be right beside yours. In any case of an emergency, it's easier for them to help you."

Hayoon nodded, "I really appreciate it."

"Namjoon-ah!! Don't put your stuff in the hallway ya imma!" Seokjin's loud voice boomed around the house.

"Sht!" The said man hurriedly ran out from Hayoon's room. "Jin hyung, I'm sorry."

Hayoon let out a small chuckle. Just then Jimin walked past her room. "Ji-Jimin-" She called but he walked straight past her room. Her shoulder dropped in disappointment. *it's okay, Hayoon. That's how he is.* she coaxed herself but deep down inside, she felt disappointed.

Flashbackt

One more thing you should know, Hayoon. Jimin won't tell you this. At least not anytime close. You know how cold he is-" Hoseok said.

"How does his coldness relate to this?" She frowned.

"Jimin likes you."

Hayoon blinked her eyes, dumbfounded at the male. But she soon giggled. "Hoseok oppa, I know you don't want me to be worried but this is not the time for this kind of joke."

"I'm not joking, Hayoon." Hoseok was all serious. "He does like you. He might not show it directly but he does like you. If not, why would he stay with you when you're admitted in the hospital last time?"

Hayoon didn't answer.

Hoseok gently took her hand in his, "Can you do me a favour? Can you please give him a chance? He may be cold but I know he's sincere. And I know you must like him too."

Hayoon slightly blushed. "But I'm not-"

"You both really like to hide your feelings huh?" Hoseok looked at the female. "Hayoon, out of many people, I don't want you to hide your feelings. If you're sad, show it. If you like him, show him. Don't hide it. It's okay. We won't be mad." Hoseok smiled at her.

Flashback end

She remembered Hoseok's words to her.

"This is not the real him. Please bring him back to us."

She smiled to herself. *if that's the case, then I won't be hiding my feelings anymore.*

"But with him being all cold, I need all the help I could."

"Help in what, nuna?" Jungkook poked his head into her room and looked at her with his round eyes. His mouth was chewing something.

"Jungkook-ah, can you help me?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you tell me what Jimin likes and dislikes?"