Chapter 12

Six men were in the living room. While waiting for Hayoon to get ready, Jimin decided to tell them about Hayoon.

"She was traumatised." Jimin told them.

"That explains why she was acting that way." Hoseok nodded.

"But with what?" Taehyung asked and everyone looked at him. "I mean, what's the reason? There must be an incident that caused it." he added.

But then all heads turned back to Jimin. Since he's the one who used to keep an eye on her, they supposed he would know the reason.

Jimin sighed. "During summer, she stayed with her uncle. Unfortunately, he got shot right in front of her eyes. He was pronounced dead at the exact location."

"Shot?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "From who?"

"No details on that. From the report, it just stated as an accidental death." Jimin answered him.

Jungkook scoffed, "There's no such thing as accidental death when someone gets shot."

"Well, I don't know much about her uncle but that's how she got that trauma. She can't see guns, blood and injuries in one same situation. We might get the same situation as last night." Jimin told them and they nodded.

"I'm just going to take a look at that shooting case. Who knows the shooter might be looking for her after that incident, even after 4 years. Afterall, she's the eyewitness." Hoseok volunteered and Namjoon nodded, "That's a good idea. Jimin, help Hoseok if he needs any help. You know her well, afterall."

Jimin nodded.

"And make sure this stays away from her knowledge. We don't want her to live in fear." Namjoon reminded them and they nodded.

They then heard the sound of the door creaking. Everyone turned towards the sound. And there was Hayoon, standing at the door in Jimin's hoodie and short pants that fell right beneath her knees.

"Do I look awful?" She asked them.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah. Because that hoodie is hideous." "Watch it! That's my favourite!" Jimin glared at Yoongi and Yoongi just rolled his eyes, "And I hate it." "It doesn't concern you, hyung." Jimin scoffed.

Taehyung got up and went to her. He fixed the hoodie and put on a cap on her. "There. You don't look that awful." Taehyung smiled. "You look stylish now."

"Thank you." Hayoon gave him a small smile.

Jimin grabbed the car keys but Yoongi snatched them from him. "What is your problem??"

"The problem is....I'm driving and you took the key away! Now hurry up!" Yoongi then stomped out of the house.

Jimin scoffed, "No one even asked him to drive us. Such a grumpy guy!" Jimin then followed after him, leaving Hayoon with the rest of them.

Hoseok sighed, "That's because we woke him up huh?" "Yup." Jungkook nodded.

Hoseok then looked at Hayoon with a soft smile, "Sorry that you're stuck with them." Hayoon shook her head, "It's okay." "Do you need anyone else to come with you? Do you have a lot to pack?" Namjoon asked.

She gave it a thought before shaking her head, "I don't have much."

"Yoongi hyung won't help much but I'm sure Jimin could be a big help." Namjoon said and she nodded.

Jimin appeared at the door again, "Yah! Hurry up! That old man's starting to nag!" After he shouted at her, he went away.

Hayoon fastened her step to the door.

"Be careful! You're pregnant!" Taehyung yelled.

Without responding to him, Hayoon quickly got into the car.

The car stopped in front of a run down place. Jimin and Hayoon took off their seatbelt and were about to get off the car when Jimin noticed Yoongi.

Jimin looked at Yoongi in a puzzle, "You're not coming along?" Yoongi just scoffed at him, "I'm not helping with the packing. Go on and take your time. I'll take a nap." He pulled back the chair and laid back, slowly closing his eyes.

Jimin groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't have much. You can stay here with him. I won't be long." Hayoon said before she turned around and walked towards her unit.

Jimin quickly ran after her, "Don't be such an idiot! I'm not staying with that sloth." he complained.

"Your choice." Hayoon answered shortly as she unlocked the door to her unit.

Jimin looked around her unit. It was a small studio apartment and she's right. She doesn't have much to pack. There's not much big furniture to bring along. He looked around the room, making sure he captured everything in his mind.

"Uhm-"

Hayoon's voice brought his attention back. "You can sit there for a while. I won't be long." She pointed at the dinner table where there's only 2 chairs.

Jimin looked at her, "Give me some work to do."

"H-Huh?"

"Let me pack something. We'll get to leave sooner that way."

"Ah, I understand. Uhm..." Hayoon looked around. "Well can you pack the things from my vanity?"

Without agreeing or even saying anything to her, Jimin walked towards her small vanity. Getting a small empty box from Hayoon, he carefully arranged her perfume and her make-up stuff into the box. Despite that he's been keeping an eye on her for a while, he never knew what kind of person she is, entirely.

Like what kind of perfume she's wearing, type of makeup she's using. He only knew her as someone's introvert with a traumatised history. A simple girl that doesn't like to wear over-the-top clothes, she's far from wearing revealing clothes. She's not that kind of girl.

Jimin's hand took a cute looking scrunchie. It made him stop on his track. *this was not something she would wear.* He looked at the reflection from the mirror. He could see Hayoon's stuffing her clothes into a big bag. His eyes landed on her ponytail and noticed the normal looking hair band. He then looked back at the scrunchie in his grip. "Definitely not hers." He mumbled and Hayoon somehow heard him.

"You said something?" She turned to look at him but he didn't turn around. He was just facing the mirror, letting her look at him just through his reflection.

He slightly raised his hand, showing the scrunchie.

Hayoon quickly looked away, "Throw it away, burn it or do whatever you want with it."

*So it's from him. He clearly doesn't know her style.* he clenched the scrunchie in his grip.

"I'm done with my clothes. I'll get my toiletries and you get those done. We can leave after that." Hayoon said before she quickly went to the bathroom.