Chapter 11

Hayoon opened her eyes to the sunlight. She sat up and looked at the unfamiliar room. She took a few moments to remember that she was now living with them.

Hayoon took a look out the tiny window that was in the room. "What's happening to my life right now?" she then looked down at her tummy. She gently rubbed it, "Mommy's here with you, baby. You don't need your daddy. He's happy with his lover." Tears welled in her eyes. "He didn't even know your existence, baby." she wiped her tears.

She suddenly remembered that specific part where he chose his girlfriend over her. She let out a dry chuckle, "Who are you kidding, Hayoon? Of course he would choose her. She's pregnant and he knew about it. While you...." she rubbed her tummy. "Will stay alone forever with his baby."

A big lump suddenly appeared from her stomach and it slowly raised to her throat. She covered her mouth, threw the duvet aside and ran towards the bathroom.

Without even locking the bathroom door, she threw up into the toilet bowl. She felt the inflammation going through her esophagus. The burning sensation hurts her throat so much. Even her stomach felt hurt since she slept on an empty stomach.

She kept throwing up until she couldn't anymore.

Hayoon walked out from the restroom after cleaning her face and gargled. She was surprised to find Taehyung in the kitchen, looking sleepy with his half-opened eye lid.

"Y-You're good?" He asked in his sleepy, husky morning voice. She nodded. "Sorry."

"No, no. It's okay. Want me to fix you something?" he offered.

Hayoon looked at him, "You can cook?" Taehyung shook his head, "No but maybe I can make you a drink or something."

Hayoon smiled at him, "It's okay. Go back to sleep."

"You're sure?"

Hayoon nodded.

"Okay. Good night." Taehyung yawned again before walking out from the kitchen, leaving Hayoon by herself.

She started to roam around the tiny kitchen, searching for ingredients for her to cook something. Since she can't even smell the rice, she decided to eat something else.

After an hour in the kitchen, with much struggling with her morning sickness, she managed to fix herself some breakfast. A simple vegetable soup, some side dishes.

She was eating by herself when a man walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

She looked up and her eyes met with Jimin's cold stare. He was leaning against the door frame with his hands crossed on top of each other. He then walked to the dining table, pulled a chair and sat across Hayoon.

"Go to sleep." She said.

"I can't."

"Then leave me."

"I can't." He repeated his answer.

Hayoon shrugged and just let him stay there. She was munching down her food and Jimin just kept staring at her.

"Thanks." Hayoon said after she swallowed her food.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"For yesterday." Hayoon answered as she kept looking down at her food. "I was just...scared."

"You're not scared."

Hayoon looked up at Jimin. He stared at her with empty stares. His eyes didn't show any emotion. His eyes were staring right into her orbs.

"You were traumatised."

Jimin's words made her breath catch in her throat.

"Wha-What do you me-mean?"

"Don't lie. I know you. I was in charge of keeping an eye on you, remember?" Jimin asked her coldly.

Hayoon sighed. "Will you tell the other?"

"Do you want me too?" Jimin asked her back.

"Doesn't matter. I'm getting killed in the end. It's not making a big difference." Hayoon casually continued to eat her food.

Jimin kept looking at her. "You are not getting killed. I'm sure others feel the same too." "Why the sudden change of mind? Because I'm pregnant?" Hayoon asked.

"No. You did nothing wrong. Why would we kill you?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

Hayoon looked at him. "But you kidnap me. You kidnap Sunhwa. You made Dongjun choose between us. If you didn't know I'm pregnant, you guys are going to kill me for sure!"

"No. We don't have such a plan." Namjoon walked into the kitchen.

Hayoon and Jimin looked up at him, watching him as he casually walked around shirtless, drinking the cold water.

Namjoon sat next to Jimin. "The initial plan was to keep you in the basement for a while before releasing you. We have no intention of killing you. You did nothing. It was him. You and that woman were just a pawn to lure him out."

"But you didn't get your money back." Hayoon looked at him.

"I know." he drank the water. "But at least we saved you from a painful relationship." he looked at her and she just nodded.

"You're living with us now so if you need anything, just tell us. Except for me, everyone else can drive. In case of emergency, find them." Namjoon told her.

Hayoon frowned, "You don't have a license?" "No. I don't want to go through such hassle." Namjoon groaned.

Hayoon just nodded.

Namjoon slightly turned to look at Jimin, "You're taking her back to her house. Don't you forget that."

Jimin silently nodded.

"What about my house?"

"I'll talk to your landlord about it." Jimin answered. "How'd you know it was on rent?" Hayoon was surprised.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "I know everything about you, remember?"

"Sorry." Hayoon quickly apologised before she continued to eat.