Chapter 9

Hayoon walked out of the room and came face to face with Jimin. He was staring at her coldly. "Wh-What?" Hayoon felt small under his gaze even though he's just a little taller from her.

Jimin's eyes travelled on her as he scanned her figure wearing his shirt and his short pants that might look too big on her.

Jimin then proceeded to pull her wrist, bringing her towards the kitchen. "H-Hey, let me go." Hayoon tried to pull her hand but Jimin gripped onto it tightly.

"She's here." He announced as soon as they went into the kitchen.

6 heads turned towards her. "Hayoon, come eat with us." Taehyung called her. "I'll make you some soup." Seokjin patted the empty seat next to him. Hayoon walked to him and sat next to him. "I know it's been a long day for you. And I'm sure you're hungry too. So here you go." Seokjin poured some soup into her bowl. He even scooped some tomatoes and potatoes into her bowl. "Eat a lot, hmmm."

She only nodded.

Yoongi then got up and went to the rice cooker. "Hurry up and help me with the rice!" He proceeded to open the lid and at once the smell of fresh rice engulfed the room.

Hayoon covered her nose and mouth before she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Jungkook and Jimin got up and followed her in a rush.

Luckily she did not close the door. Jungkook went in there with her and helped to hold her long hair.

Jungkook gently patted her back as she kept throwing up. Jimin was waiting outside with his hands crossed on top of each other, watching Jungkook and Hayoon.

After washing her face and gargling, Jungkook helped her to walk back to the kitchen but she quickly covered her mouth, feeling wanted to throw up again.

"What's wrong, Hayoon?" Seokjin asked in concern.

"Th-The smel-smell-" without finishing her words, she ran back into Jimin's room where she's staying.

The others got up to check on her but Jimin stopped them. "I'll check on her. You go ahead and eat first." Jimin said as he walked back to his room.

"Don't be harsh to her, Park Jimin!" Seokjin warned him but the younger male just ignored his words.

Without knocking, he went into the room only to find Hayoon sitting on the bed while rubbing her tummy.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? You're disrespecting everyone!"

"I'm not-"

"Just accept it okay!"

"For God's sake! I'm not doing it on purpose! It was the rice!" Hayoon shouted back at him.

Footsteps were heard and Jimin knew exactly who that was. He quickly closed the door and locked it.

"Park Jimin! Open the door! I told you to not be rude to her!" Seokjin was yelling.

Jimin looked at Hayoon, "Ignore him. Now tell me, what's wrong with the rice?? Everything was fine."

Hayoon sighed. "I-I don't know. The moment the rice cooker was opened, I felt like throwing up. I don't like the smell."

"The smell? Are you always like this?"

Hayoon shook her head, "It's been a week since it happened." "And you don't even bother us??" Jimin was annoyed.

"I don't want to be disrespectful, okay. Look what happened now. Even when I didn't say a word, you were already calling me disrespectful. What if I say something? You would be yelling at me like this."

"I did not yell-"

Hayoon was looking at Jimin with a 'oh really' look. She then sighed, "Just leave me alone. I'm tired. I got kidnapped for god knows how many days, I was tied, I watched how the father of this baby chose her girlfriend over me and having you constantly scolding and yelling at me." She wiped her tears that were blurring her sight. "Just leave me alone." she said again.

Jimin let out a scoff before he walked out from the room and closed the door with a loud slam.

Hayoon laid on the bed, thinking of whatever happened to her. It's been only one day and...all this happened to her. How can a pregnant lady take it all in just like that?

"Don't be stressed, Hayoon. Don't. You have your baby now." She tried to keep calm. But the scene where Dongjun chose Sunhwa really affected her. Her heart clenched in pain and unknowingly, tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Why?" She sobbed. "I-I can't even tell you...that I lo-love you." she stuttered while she wiped her tears that kept coming out.

"I hate being pregnant." She said to herself. "I hate this mood swing." She pouted as she stared at the ceiling.

Just then, without a knock, again, Jimin walked in with a tray of food in his hand while the other hand was holding onto the doorknob. He looked at her coldly. "Get up and eat."

"I don't want to-"

"I didn't bring any rice for you. It's just side dishes. And soup." Jimin answered her, still having his cold gaze on him. He slammed closed the door behind him. "Now get up and don't waste my time!"

Hayoon turned to the other side, "Later."

Jimin slightly slammed the tray on the bedside table. "Eat now! I won't leave until you finish everything." He then went to stand against the door.

Hayoon scoffed, "Do what you want."

After 5 minutes of silence, Hayoon turned around to see if Jimin was still looking at her. Well, he still did.

"You're not leaving?"

"I told you. I'm not going to leave until you finish everything."

"Why do you always annoy me?" Hayoon looked at him.

"Did I ever treat you nicely? No, right? So you have my answer."

She scoffed, "It's not even an answer." She slowly got up. "If I eat, will you leave?"

"For now, yes." Jimin answered her shortly.

Hayoon let out a sigh and slowly ate the food with Jimin still watching her.