Chapter 35

Laying on top of him, Hayoon was panting heavily. Beads of sweat covered both of them. Jimin's fingers softly played with her hair. "Are you okay, sugar?" he asked worriedly and she nodded. "Yeah, it hurts but now I'm just sleepy and tired."

Jimin chuckled, causing his chest to vibrate. Hayoon's head that was resting on his chest, moved along his chest. She felt safe and comfortable, to be able to hear his heartbeat.

"Of course you are sleepy. It's almost 6 in the morning." Jimin is still playing with her hair. "The others might be home in a moment."

Hayoon snuggled more into his chest, kissing his skin once in a while. Jimin then pressed his lips into thin lines. The smile previously was now gone.

"Hayoon?"

"Hmmm..." she just hummed.

"Did you enjoy it? Did I do it right? Did I pleasure you right?"

Hayoon quickly looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"Do I remind you of him? When both of you did that?"

Hayoon kissed his chest before she moved up to kiss his throat. "Jimin, I love you. We did it because of love. When this happened to me before, it was lust. No feelings involved. And when we did that just now, I only thought of you. No one else."

Jimin hugged her, "I love you, Hayoon. I don't deserve you."

"No. I don't deserve you. Look at me. I'm a broken piece." Hayoon then buried herself on his chest. "Well, lucky you, I love fixing puzzles." Jimin stroked her head. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright. It'll be just you and me," He kissed the top on her head. "Sleep, chub."

Hayoon woke up first the next morning. She noticed that she's still in Jimin's arms. She snuggled closer into him and stayed like that for a little while. She then decided to get a shower while he's still sleeping. So she moved away from him. She was about to get up when Jimin stopped her by pulling her by her waist. "Where are you going?" he asked with his morning voice.

"Baby, I'm just going for a shower." Hayoon said. Hearing her words, Jimin quickly opened his eyes and sat up straight. He looked at her with an expression she couldn't explain.

"Wh-What's wrong baby?" Hayoon was now scared. She's scared that Jimin will become cold to her again. "Baby?" he asked her coldly.

"Uhm...well...uhmm...last night...we did...uhm...so I thought...uhm..I'm sorry!" She quickly left the bed but Jimin quickly pulled her back on the bed. He was now hovering over her.

"I'm sorry! I won't call you that. I'm sorry!" Hayoon apologised with her eyes shut, scared if he'll hurt her.

"Why? Why are you apologizing?" Jimin's finger gently stroked her cheek. Hayoon slowly opened her eyes, looking at him. "You're mad that I called you that." she looked as if she's going to cry soon.

"What?! No! Why would I?"

"You didn't say anything when I called you that. And you looked mad."

"I'm not mad. I'm just surprised, Hayoon." Jimin pecked her eyes. "Sorry if I caused you misunderstandings. I could never hate the nickname, baby." he kissed her nose. "I could never get mad at you, chub. Not after we give ourselves to each other." he pecked her lips. "You're mine and mine alone." he kissed her lips for a longer time.

"And you're mine?"

Jimin nodded, "I'm yours, Hayoon. I'm yours alone." he then picked her up. "Wh-where are we going?" Hayoon quickly tangled her hands around his neck. "We're going to take a shower together. And maybe another round?" he teased her.