Chapter 3

Hayoon woke up from her sleep when she heard a loud roar.

"Let me see them!"

Hayoon's eyes widened in surprise when he saw Hoseok and another unknown guy were dragging someone. From his voice, she knew that was her best friend, Shin Dongjun. His face was covered with a rug and she could see that his hands were tied.

The unfamiliar man harshly pushed Dongjun to the dirty floor, earning a grunt from the other male.

Hoseok laughed mockingly. "Taehyung ah, don't be too harsh on him." "Scumbag like him deserve more than a push to the ground." Taehyung then proceeded to pull away the rug cover of his head.

Dongjun adjusted his view before, "Hayoon!" He was about to get up but Hoseok quickly kicked on his stomach. "Stay down!" he roared.

Hayoon looked at him with a sad look. She misses her best friend but there's another feeling inside her but she doesn't know what it is.

"Time to wake up." Yoongi appeared out of nowhere from behind Sunhwa and took off her cover as well.

"Babe!" Sunhwa exclaimed when she saw Dongjun.

"Baby!" Dongjun looked at Sunhwa.

Her heart clenched when she heard how they called each other. She doesn't know why. It's not like she's not used to it. But this time, it was different.

"Wow, now everybody's here." Namjoon walked towards them with Jimin by his side.

"Please Namjoon sii, let them go!" Dongjun pleaded.

"Sure."

"Really?" Dongjun was surprised.

"After I get my money back." Namjoon smirked.

"Hyung!" Another voice called from a distance.

"What is it Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook ran with a bag in his hand. "I found this in his car."

Namjoon checked the content of the bag. After a while, he threw the bag to the side and proceeded to kick Dongjun.

"No!" Both Hayoon and Sunhwa yelled.

"You're kidding right?! That's not even half of the total amount you borrowed from us! 4 years and you still can't pay us??" Namjoon continued to kick him despite the yelling and shouting from both women. The other members just stayed there and let the leader do what he wanted to.

"Please! I can't pay you everything right now! I promise to pay the other half later! Just please let them go! They have nothing to do with this." Dongjun pleaded.

But Namjoon didn't listen to him as he kept kicking and punching him.

"You could've got a part time job or something and start paying us back! But you decided to spend the money on drinks, clubs and even for your girlfriend!" Namjoon sounded mad.

"No! Please stop that!" Sunhwa shouted, frightened at the sight of her boyfriend getting beaten.

Namjoon stopped abruptly when he got an idea. He was panting after the beating session. He then took out his gun.

"Hyung-"

"Namjoon hyung-"

Namjoon strode towards Sunhwa and Hayoon. He stood in the middle. "I'll take your money and you don't have to pay the other half but..."

"B-But?" Dongjun was panting heavily while holding onto his pained stomach.

"You have to choose between them, Shin Dongjun ssi."

"Wha-What??"

"Are you crazy??"

Dongjun and Sunhwa yelled.

Hayoon didn't say much as she kind of has a feeling where this will lead to.

"You only return half of the money. Now I'm giving you only half of the important people in your life. Now choose! Your bestfriend or your girlfriend!"

"Wh-What?! No! I can't choose!" Dongjun already has tears in his eyes. Namjoon pulled Hayoon's hair back, making her yelp. He pointed the gun under her chin.

"Choose now!"

"Do you even have to ask him that?? Let me go! Obviously he would choose me!" Sunhwa yelled.

Dongjun looked between Hayoon and Sunhwa.

"Don-Dongjunie..." Hayoon let her tears fall down as her eyes were glued on him.

"Now choose!" Namjoon yelled.

"Babe, choose me! I'm pregnant, remember!" Sunhwa yelled.

Hayoon closed her eyes tightly as more tears were falling. How hurt she was hearing those words even though she's been informed about it by Dongjun himself last 2 weeks.

"Bu-but Hayoon-"

"Babe! I'm pregnant with your baby! Choose me!" Sunhwa kept yelling.

Hayoon looked at him sadly. She gave him a weak smile. "Choose her, Dongjun." "But I can't let you die! I love you as well!" he yelled.

"Yes, but as a friend. Maybe now is the best time to tell you that I never see you as my friend. You are more than a friend to me, Dongjun. But to you...I'm just your friend." Hayoon smiled weakly.

"Wh-What??"

"Just choose already!"

"You bi*ch! I knew it! You were simping over my boyfriend! You useless wh*re!" Sunhwa yelled. "But now I have his baby in me! He loves me and not you! Now babe, choose me!"

Dongjun finally cried, "Why? Why didn't you tell me?"

Hayoon shook her head. "Enough. Just say the word, Dongjun. It's better to die than watching you happy with her."

"Do it babe! Say it!" Sunhwa yelled.

"I'm so-sorry." Dongjun cried. "Let me go...with Sunhwa."

That's it! That's when Hayoon started to sob heavily. How stupid she is. How much she believed he would choose her, at least for this one time.

Watching Dongjun and Sunhwa rush out from the old building, her heart hurts so much.

The other gang members gathered around Hayoon. "Now what do we do with her?" Jungkook asked as he looked at her. "What else?" Jimin took out his gun and pointed to her head. "Kill her."

"Ple-please. Don't kill me y-yet." She sobbed. "Let me save the baby first."

"Baby? What baby?" they frowned.

Hayoon looked at them, tears still running down her face. "I'm pregnant."