Chapter 19

Seokjin arrived at their place in a rush. Even though the boys sometimes caused too much trouble and hassle to him, he still cares for them. They're the only family he has. He will be there for them as much as they will be there for him.

Seokjin burst into the house where everyone was waiting restlessly in the living room. "Okay! Who's the injured one?!" he panted as he rushed to the place.

The 6 of them exchanged glances. Then they looked at him solemnly.

"What? Why? Why are you looking at me like that? What's wrong?" Seokjin asked them.

Jungkook sighed, "It's Hayoon."

"Huh? What's wrong with her? Is everything okay?" Seokjin asked them.

Namjoon then told him whatever happened at the mart with Jimin, and how she acted after they went back home.

"So where the hell is she?" Seokjin looked around. "Where is she?"

"Still in her room." Jimin answered calmly. "And no one even bothered to open the door?" Seokjin raised his voice at them. "I thought she needed time." Jimin argued back.

Seokjin let out a loud groan. "Useless men." he rushed to the room and knocked on the door.

"Hayoon-ah? Hayoon! It's me, Seokjin. Can you open the door, princess?"

Silence.

"Hayoon? Please open the door." Seokjin begged. He then turned to the boys. "Keys?"

"Is that okay?" Taehyung asked him back. "Just give me the fcking keys, Kim Taehyung." Seokjin was now annoyed.

Taehyung got up to get the keys and handed them to Seokjin.

With a quick snap of his wrist, Seokjin unlocked the door.

Eyes rounded and his stomach sank. "Hayoon!" he yelled out loud.

"Don't come closer!!" Hayoon cried.

The boys rushed to the room upon hearing the painful cries and they were surprised to see the scene in front of them.

Hayoon was looking...unorganised. Tears were staining her face, her hair was tangled here and there. But the main attention was on her hand, on the thing she was holding onto.

Scissors.

She had scissors in her hand, aimed at her small baby bump.

"Hayoon!" Jimin called out loud. He was about to step forward but she yelled, "Don't!"

His steps halted.

"Don't. Don't stop me." She cried.

"Why, Hayoon? Please think of the baby. Huh?" Jimin took another step forward and at the same time Hayoon inched the scissors closer to her tummy.

"Baby? I... I don't want this baby!" She yelled.

"What? Hayoon, what are you talking about?" Seokjin asked her.

Hayoon slightly turned towards the male, "What's the point, oppa? What's the point of having this baby-" she shut her eyes tightly before opening them. "What's the point if the baby reminds me of him??"

The boys were looking at her with a gloomy look. They understand well what she meant.

Hayoon looked down on her tummy, "This baby reminds me how much I loved him, how much I sacrificed my feelings for our friendship." She took a deep breath. "It reminds me how much he...doesn't even care about me." Tears were flowing more now.