Chapter 6

Hayoon sobbed heavily.

Seokjin and the nurse looked at her in pity.

"D-Do you need a hug?" Seokjin asked. "Ca-can I?" She looked at him.

Seokjin got up from his chair and kneel in front of her. "Come he-" Seokjin didn't get to finish his words when Hayoon straight away threw herself on him. She wrapped her hands around him and sobbed heavily on him.

Seokjin rubbed her back softly. "You've been having it rough huh?"

"No one was besides me! I have to face everything alone. And yet I can't complain because this is my decision. I can't give up on my child!" she cried on him.

Seokjin rocked her side to side, still patting her back. "You're not alone now. You can always come to me okay? Stay at my place okay."

"We wouldn't allow that." Jimin interrupted their moment.

Seokjin glared at the younger male, "And why is that?" "She's pregnant and you want her to spend her time alone? You were at the hospital almost 24/7, hyung! What's the difference? At least, we could take turns watching over her."

"The environment is not suitable for her."

"We'll clean the place. We'll get her a room. Will that be okay?"

"I'll come to check on her thrice a week."

"Deal!"

The ride back to their place was silent. No one speaks a word, not even Hoseok. This time, instead of sitting in the passenger seat at the front, Jimin decided to sit at the back seat with Hayoon.

As usual, she was watching the trees, cars, buildings and everything else pass by at a speed on light as Hoseok was speeding on the road.

Her breath came out evenly even though once in a while she would let out a soft hiccup after crying so hard.

The boys noticed it but no one dared to ask.

"Hoseok hyung, drop by at the back alley."

"Sure, but for what?

"Groceries shopping." Jimin answered as he looked at the rear mirror and noticed Hoseok was looking at the mirror as well. Jimin slightly turned his head to Hayoon's direction, giving him a sign that it was for her.

Hoseok sighed, "Don't be too long. Taehyung, go with Jimin."

"Okay." Taehyung nodded.

While the other two went to do some groceries shopping, Hayoon was left in the car with Hoseok. He parked the car in the back alley since they didn't want to get caught.

There was dead silence between the two of them. For someone who's loud like Hoseok, he found it uncomfortable for him.

"Hmm, Hayoon..."

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask something?"

"Hmmm?"

"Don't you talk much?" he asked her.

"No, I don't."

"Introvert?"

"Kind of."

Hoseok nodded. "Remember the guy with us? The one with a tattoo?"

"Hmm?"

"He's an introvert as well. I bet he would understand your situation better."

"I don't need anyone to understand my situation."