Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Sometimes I just wanted to walk around while holding my girlfriend's hands. So, this was exactly what I was doing now, after we'd had been done eating.

We still had about twenty more minutes before classes started again.

I was still in a bit of a mood. It was a little stupid honestly, but I decided to chalk it up to the fact that I was bipolar. Even if I was medicated, it didn't mean everything would always be perfect and that my moods would always make sense.

And I guessed my Pumpkin could feel I needed the distraction, because she suddenly said, "You know what I was thinking? It would be nice if you taught me French."

I smirked. She must have known what I was thinking because she gave me an annoyed rolled of the eyes.

"I'm not a native speaker, so I might not be the best teacher," I replied, keeping my naughty comments to myself.

My Pumpkin pouted. "So, you don't want to teach me?"

I gave a little shrug. "I just don't know how qualified I am."

Now, she was narrowing her eyes at me, unconvinced. "Are you just trying to get out of teaching me so you can say things behind my back with Josh without me figuring it out?"

"We have a few more languages we can speak around you if we don't want you to understand," I told my girlfriend with another smirk.

Her annoyed expression was definitely priceless. "Show off."

Yeah. It was definitely a problem that I found her being annoyed with me so endearing. My mood was definitely less sour now.

I tugged my Pumpkin back to me, resting my hands on her hips. She pouted up at me. I pressed a quick on her lips. "Fine, I'll teach you French. I'll teach you all the naughty words. But I do have to mention that I don't feel like naughty words in French sound naughty. They sound cute at best."

My girlfriend rolled her eyes at me, unimpressed. "Not just the naughty words, I want to be able to actually understand so I can read the books you like so much in their original language so I can see what the fuss is all about."

I grinned more. My adorable Pumpkin. "Want to read some Victor Hugo in French?"

"Yes," she replied, with a serious expression.

Just too goddamn adorable.

"We're going to need to start these French lessons quickly then, if we want you to be able to do that before you become senile."

Lexi gapped at me, hitting my chest. "Are you doubting my ability at learning a language?"

I kept grinning, shaking my head. "No, no, I'm doubting my teaching abilities. You're definitely Lil' Miss Tutor in this relationship."

We'd kind of been walking aimlessly and had reached the library at this point.

"You know what? There's something that's criminal we haven't done yet," Lexi said.

"What?"

"Come with me," she said, pulling at my hand.

"Oh, I think we've done that already," I replied automatically with a satisfied grin.

Lexi let out an annoyed groan. "Shut up!"

I kept grinning. "What? I'm just saying."

"Little bitch."

While we made our way to the library, my girlfriend's intentions became quite clear as she tugged me towards the study rooms.