𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

"You coming tonight?" Maeve asked, sitting in front of Isiah on her bed. He hummed in response, "to where?" He asked, "Micheal's party at the Garrison. It's his eighteenth." Maeve responded.

Isiah thought for a moment. "Maybe," he shrugged. "If i go will you give me a kiss?" Isiah teased, a wide grin on his face.

Maeve snapped her head toward him and almost burst out laughing. "You're funny, hilarious in fact," She said sarcastically, standing and walking to her wardrobe. "Now do what i asked you over for, which one?" She nodded toward the two different dresses.

One black, relatively short. The other a dusty pink colour. Isiah thought for a few moments. "Try them on?"

"Ha, nice try." She scoffed. "Fine," he groaned, throwing his head back, "the black one." He pointed, leaning back against the headboard and sighing. "You're no fun."

"You want to go down that road?" She went serious, raising her eyebrows. "No, i was kidding." He quickly shook his head. "I'm kidding."

"Good. And besides, i don't want Max Montgomery watching through my window again." She reminded him. Isiah stood from the bed and shrugged, "well that's an easy fix, is it not?" He pulled the curtains, making the room dark. The only light being the lamp in the corner.

Isiah couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he tucked Maeve's hair behind her ears. "Nobody can watch if the curtains are closed."

Maeve stared him straight in the eye and grinned. She knew exactly how to have a bit of fun with the situation he was trying to create. Maeve pushed him backward, sending him onto the bed.

Isiah, thinking he was getting was he wanted, moved up the bed and leaned against he frame again.

The Shelby girl straddled him, her hands either side of his face. She began kissing him, slowly moving her waist forward every now and again, feeling him jolt underneath her.

Isiah held her waist firmly as she did so, finding it incredibly unfair what she was doing. He could feel her smirk as they kissed. It was like she knew exactly what she was doing despite her lack of experience.

And what Maeve thought was going to be her teasing him, turned into her remaining in her place, repeating the same action over an over again, feeling Isiah tighten and loosen his grip on her as she did so.

Her heart was racing as Isiah held the back of her neck, bringing her lips as close as possible to him. Maeve finally slowly pushed herself against him one last time, finding the groan that left his mouth hilarious, before getting off of him, leaving him with wide eyes.

"No, you can't do that to me- Maeve!" He complained, grabbing her wrist as she got off the bed. Maeve laughed at him and stood still, "oh but i can."

"But you can't!" Isiah whined, his voice going incredibly hight pitched. "Maeve, please." He begged.

"You're begging me, that's cute." She said, playfully rubbing a hand through his hair, watching the desire grow in his eyes. He pursed his lips into a straight line and threw his legs over the side of the bed, pulling her close. "Maeve Shelby, you cannot expect me to go to your family function after doing such a thing to me." Isiah whispered.