IMPORTANT

so, i've came to the decision that i'm going to use the help of all the readers of this story to decide what happens in Act 5.

Here are your choices.

1. Maeve moves to America, tries to start over but moves back home just before Micheal does because of whatever reason. Possible met somebody else as a temporary love interest.

2. Temporary love interest of Bonnie Gold?? You decide how they become a thing.

3. Maeve goes to see her mum who lives in the country side, cuts contact with the family for a while and suddenly makes an appearance in Small Heath when Tommy reaches out to inform her about the Wall Street Crash and they need her in the business again.

4. Maeve moves to America or somewhere else in attempt for a fresh start, Isiah remains the love interest and they're reunited when an unexpected Shelby Company meeting is called. A meeting that nobody has a clue as to what the meaning behind it is: the meaning being Maeve's return. Obviously shocking everyone due to her sudden disappearance at the end of act 4. She will be a completely new character, she has worked on herself and her and Isiah's reunion will be slightly awkward as she attempts to make him believe she doesn't love him anymore. Obviously a lie.

Don't like any of these options? Put your own ideas here.

Isiah will probably remain the love interest although not straight away. Maeve and him will probably go back to square one.

I personally love idea 4. But i'd like the input of you!