Genius Dancer (1)

Chapter 1

The hall was quiet, and people were attentive, looking at the stage in fascination.

On the stage, a man in a white shirt is holding a fan and tossing it lightly. The fan spins in the air and falls smoothly back into his hand. The movement of the cloud shoulders and waist is light and elegant. In the slight movement of the thin smoke, he floats like a fairy in the clouds.

After the dance, thunderous applause erupted from the audience.

Mu Cheng sat in the middle of the first row, half leaning on the back of the chair, clasping his hands, his posture was leisurely but not showing any anger or authority. He slowly clapped his hands, looking at the young man bowing on the stage, listening to The system unlocks the plot of the target character.

"Host," System 001 said, "This is the goal of our mission to save the Flower of the High Mountain, pray for the moon."

The person on the stage had straightened up, and Mu Cheng couldn't help but be surprised when he saw the face clearly.

Long and tall, elegant and noble, she looks like a holy flower under the light.

The system said: "The flowers of the high mountains can only be seen from a distance. They are beautiful and inaccessible. However, in many small worlds, people always like to watch the flowers of the high mountains fall from the altar, fall into the mud, and be ruined. The future is ruined, so with our system of saving the Flower of the High Mountain, host, with your and my abilities, I believe we can complete the mission..."

001 is a new system developed by the Alien Fast Travel Bureau's rescue department, and it is the first time it has been implemented. mission, but it has heard about this host for a long time. The host is an excellent fast traveler and has participated in countless missions without ever failing.

The people on stage had gone backstage. Mu Cheng tapped the armrest with his finger and talked to the system through his consciousness: "Tell me the key points."

001 continued: "Qi Yueming is a dance artist and a talented dancer. He has won numerous authoritative professional awards since he was a child. , plays a decisive role in the dance world and is an important member of the Dance Association. His self-composed classical dance "The Years in the Fan" has caused a sensation in the dance world, and he has been invited to participate in important performances at home and abroad many times.

Although he became famous at a young age, He is neither arrogant nor arrogant, and takes time out to study or retreat to create. He is a person who truly loves dance. If there are no other things that affect him, he will definitely be qualified to add a significant chapter to the history of the development of classical dance in the future, perhaps, in the history of art. I will also leave my name on it and remember it for future generations."

"Then what?"

001 sighed: "A top figure in the entertainment industry fell in love with him. That person's name is Qin Yi. He stalked him, and first gave him flowers. He gave gifts and various things, and then helped Qi Yueming when he was in trouble. Under a fierce offensive, Qi Yueming fell.

After that, although he was unwilling, he couldn't resist Qin Yi's plea and entered the entertainment industry. He worked as a dancer for Qin Yi's film and television drama, but was criticized by the audience for being overqualified. He went to participate in a dance variety show to promote Qin Yi's new drama. The show used dance as a gimmick, but in fact it mainly focused on creating topics. He was once pushed to the forefront by public opinion. , the public's favorability dropped sharply.