001 listened and couldn't help but complain: "Sure enough, once you succeed in your career, you can't escape being forced to get married."

    Mu Cheng smiled and didn't reply.

    "You and Elder Meng are both disciples of Master Taichen, and now you have become a Taoist couple." A bystander said, "I think you two are a good match..." As the man said this, he was suddenly poked by someone next to him. Arm, he turned around for a moment. Although he didn't know what the other party meant, he still kept his mouth shut.

    After leaving the main hall, several sect leaders gathered together. This person asked quietly: "Why don't you let me speak? I was complimenting Master Shen. I didn't say the wrong thing."

    The other person looked around and sneered. Said: "I'm afraid you have forgotten that Elder Meng stayed in the Demon Cave for three months. Doesn't Master Shen mind?" "

    Oh, that's right." The man suddenly realized, "No wonder, I didn't come here these two times." You must be too embarrassed to come out when you see Elder Meng." As they talked, they walked to a remote pavilion, sat down each, and picked up the chess pieces on the stone table.

    There were few people around, so they started talking, and their discussions gradually became bolder.

    "I committed myself to the devil for three months, and I wouldn't have the face to show up. Hey, you guys think, why would the devil let him back?" "

    I'm not interested anymore. Why would the devil keep him if he's not happy?"

    one person said. A flash of light flashed: "How could I not be happy? Could it be that the past three months have gone too far, hahaha..." "

    Shh, keep your voice down, don't let Elder Meng hear it, his cultivation has recovered."

    "I know, I know. , just talk about it privately, no one will talk to him..." The man was smiling, and suddenly, a basin of cold water was poured on his face. He was caught off guard and was poured all over his head. He spat out the water, and other The man also quickly stood up and shook his sleeves, looking at the person coming angrily.

    A young man stood by the pavilion, holding a bucket and looking at them angrily. He was just passing by and congratulated him: "Don't talk about my master!"

    Several people swung the water and didn't notice the young disciple. Even though he told them So what if you go to Meng Qilou? You can't blame them for being a disciple, so he said impatiently: "You are Elder Meng's disciple. You thought you were extraordinary, but that's all." There were also people

    . With a joking look on his face, he seemed to be even more excited to see the person related to the topic just now: "Hey, little apprentice, what did your master look like after he came back from the devil's cave..."

    He Yi clenched his hands, gritted his teeth, and suddenly raised his head and moved forward. He rushed forward and said, "My master went to save the common people, but in exchange for your humiliation, I will fight with you!" He

    stepped forward and grabbed the person who spoke by the neck, his eyes were red, and he struck cruelly.

    The sect leader was inadvertent and was taken advantage of by the other party, but He Yi's ability was not comparable to his. After he came to his senses, he grabbed He Yi's hand and threw him away.

    Then, with a wave of light, it hit the young man's face.

    He Yi raised his sleeves and covered his face.

    Suddenly, the sword energy passed through the eyes, and the Hanzhi Sword buzzed, repelling the stream of light. The man in white appeared in shock, holding the hilt of the sword and turning it, and the sect leader was hit and took two steps back.