3

Mu Cheng waved his cloak and flew out of the magic mountain. Since he had a face, he naturally had to go out for a walk.

    001 Looking at the host with fluttering clothes and high crown and tied hair, he once again sighed: "The host is so beautiful." With

    thousands of mountains and rivers and beautiful mountains and rivers, Mu Cheng passed through the desert and the south of the Yangtze River, then turned back and headed for Xueyan Mountain. In the jungle, I encountered a threatening evil spirit.

    He lowered his head and saw a giant python attacking a cultivator. The evil spirit of the giant python was soaring into the sky, as if it had become an evil thing.

    The cultivator was wearing a white long-sleeved coat, a silver belt, and a silver-white high crown to tie his hair. The clothes looked familiar. Mu Cheng thought for a while, except for the hair crown, this outfit was no different from Meng Qilou. Of course, Meng Qilou The hair is not tied up, otherwise the hair crown would probably be the same.

    This is a cultivator of the Immortal Rank of Xueyan Mountain.

    He landed on a tree to watch the excitement, and saw the giant python throwing the cultivator to the ground heavily, and was about to open its bloody mouth, but seemed to sense some danger, and raised his head in shock, and saw Mu Cheng, Snake Xinzi vomited a few times, Flick away.

    Mu Cheng jumped down and looked at the dying cultivator lying on the ground.

    How did he get in touch with the immortals of the Immortal Sect when he couldn't deal with even one evil thing?

    When the cultivator saw the person coming, he raised his head with great effort. As soon as he raised his head, Mu Cheng suddenly stopped in his tracks.

    Good guy, he hasn't seen anyone so ugly in years.

    The man grabbed the corner of his clothes and said with a loose breath: "Did you fight off the giant python? Thank you for saving me, but... I'm afraid I won't be able to return to the master alive. My... waist The master personally gave me the jade order..."

    "You want me to help you return it to the master?" "

    No, it's this jade order...it's quite valuable, but I can't spend it. It's such a loss, wuwu..."

    Mu Cheng: "..."

    After the man cried a few times, he thumped and lost his breath.

    Mu Cheng raised his finger, and the so-called jade order came into his hand. However, the jade order seemed to recognize its owner and flew back after touching his hand.

    No wonder he said he couldn't spend it.

    If this could be spent, I'm afraid it would have been sold long ago.

    Mu Cheng used great spiritual power to stabilize himself and hold the jade order forcibly. The jade order banged around in his palm for a while, and finally obeyed.

    The same jade order was also found on Meng Qilou. When he thought about it, the two jade pieces each had bumps and convexities, and seemed to merge together.

    It seems that this and Meng Qilou are the same master.

    He weighed the jade order and asked 001: "Does Mengqilou have any brothers?"

    He asked, and there was also a person lying on the ground. Touching the plot, 001 inspired the original plot details: "Mengqilou Master Taichen Master He is the founder of the Snow Eaves Immortal Mountain. He has now returned to the Hermitage Mountain Mansion and is not concerned with worldly affairs. When he founded the Immortal Sect, he accepted two orphans as his disciples and named one Shenluo Pavilion and the other Meng Qi Tower.