The Cold-hearted Movie King (1)

001 sighed: "Although he is talented and works hard, his native family is very unsatisfactory, and the whole family is sucking his blood.

    His family used to have good conditions and was engaged in business. Since his first movie After becoming famous and making a lot of money, his family used the money to increase investment and became even richer.

    However, later, his family's company failed to manage well and went bankrupt, and the family could not let go of their previous glory and face, so their expenses were still very high. After that, his parents, as well as an older brother and younger brother, all relied on him.

    He focused on quality, and it took a long time to shoot a movie. If you make a movie, you may win awards, but you may not be able to make too much money. He has a lot of money, but his family keeps reaching out, asking for money, arranging work, filling the shortfall, and solving various problems. Many of them are unreasonable demands. He has to wipe the troubles caused by the family themselves. The

    bottomless pit is Unsatisfied, he later had to compromise with the traffic and accepted many shoddy dramas. He made money, but his popularity among the public was also lost. He also accepted some advertising endorsements, until a brand was The problem was discovered and his reputation was completely ruined. When the advertising company was shut down, he was also banned."

    "Are there any more?" Mu Cheng asked.

    If you are just banned and don’t need to be saved, and you are not an artist, can’t you live a hard life?

    001 continued: "Even though he was banned, his family got used to relying on him. He later worked in any job, sometimes three jobs a day.

    He lived hard for the rest of his life. There was no life, only 'living' That’s all. In the end, when his family realized that they really couldn’t get any more value, they saw that he had no breath in the rental house. Yes, the house was also sold.

    For a long time, he only ate one meal a day. His body had already collapsed, but it wasn’t that he couldn’t eat. It was just that he saved money and bought a lot of books and materials about acting. Some classic film and television research courses were very expensive. He was banned and could no longer act, but That was his true love and dream. Even if he couldn't act, he was still studying hard and working hard for an impossible future." The

    system paused and added: "By the way, when he died, his brother had just used him I bought a yacht with the money I earned to please my new boyfriend."

    Mu Cheng frowned and looked at the person in front of him.

    The current situation, the plot should still be when the Lu family is not bankrupt.

    At this time, his parents were wealthy and did not rely on him. Only his brother was idle and had not enough money to spend. He did not dare to ask for help from his family, but would ask for it from him.

    Now Lu Yushen does not need to do anything to make money, but he has not yet reached a very high level of achievement. He is currently filming his first comeback drama, working seriously on acting and honing his acting skills in a well-produced crew.

    This drama is called "The Man in the World", which will allow him to win the most valuable film and television award in China, completely restart his film and television career, and allow him to firmly establish himself as the best actor. From then on, he will overcome all obstacles and win numerous honors.

    He has talent, works hard, and has opportunities. If nothing happens, his future will be smooth and shining.

    It's a pity that he was trapped in unreasonable family affection, which bound him for the rest of his life.