12 (END)

In the rare moment of leisure, Mu Cheng also continued to sleep, but he was not as deep asleep as the person in his arms. He half-opened his eyes and stroked the hair of the person in his arms.

    001 saw that he was awake and said quickly: "Host, the mission is completed." It received the message at about three o'clock in the afternoon, but the host was asleep and could not be disturbed.

    "All done?"

    "Yes, both lines of Lin Shuangmu and Lu Mu have been completed."

    Lin Shuangmu could no longer absorb blood, and Lu Mu only realized that she had been deceived after seeing the video. Lin Shuangmu approached her. It turned out that he had a purpose and was good to her, but she was deceived and even drank the man's saliva...

    Mother Lu felt sick in her stomach.

    She regretted so much that she only listened to the villain's words. The problem was that she had just posted a video on behalf of this person, helping to frame her own son.

    Of course, netizens would not give up easily and scolded her to pieces.

    And she herself was so ashamed that she didn't know where to go, and she was even more frightened.

    No matter how brave she was, she would not dare to ask for anything in front of Mu Cheng and Lu Yushen. She would not even dare to see those two people.

    "Mother Lu has no face, and she doesn't have the guts to ask for anything more from Xiao Shen." 001 said, "The program has determined that her line has been completed."

    The system is doing business, and after the task is completed, there is one thing to ask: "Host, you want to leave this place. The world?"

    Mu Cheng stroked his brows and said slowly: "Do you want to return to the factory for rebuilding?"

    "No, I understand." The system answered very simply.

    As dusk fell, Lu Yushen stood up lazily, looked at the time, and couldn't help but be startled: "Have I slept for so long?" "

    No, didn't you just fall asleep at dawn?" Mu Cheng opened the curtains, and it was still raining. Away from the hustle and bustle of the world, the fresh mountain air penetrates through the windows, and you can hear the rustling rain falling through the windows.

    Lu Yushen lifted the quilt and got out of bed. As soon as he took a step, he felt his waist was sore. Thinking of last night's scene, his face turned red. He lowered his head and pursed his lips. He walked slowly to the window and looked at the lush green mountains. He saw the rising mountains. The mist rises, like a veil, like a dream.

    He wanted to pick up his phone and take a look, but his eyes were attracted by the lingering mist, and he wanted to just enjoy the relaxation and tranquility.

    Mu Cheng saw what he was thinking, held his waist and looked outside with him: "Don't worry, be calm, nothing happened."

    "Yeah." He nodded, thinking that it would be normal every day, and today was just an ordinary day, nothing happened. .

    It wasn't until the next day that he learned about Lin Shuangmu's series of events, but by then the dust had settled.

    Mu Cheng's play was also coming to an end, so he stayed with the crew for a few more days to accompany him until the work was over and then go home together.

    When I returned to their home, it felt different from before.

    The rooms...of course have to be moved together.