The Mu family has a villa in the suburbs on the other side of the city. They walked across the entire city from the studio to their home. When they returned, it was already dark. The servant saw him, and it took him a while to recognize him, and he quickly came over to greet him. : "The young master is back, come in quickly."

    [Ancestor. ] This servant had only one word for the original owner in his memory.

    Mu Cheng then extracted the impressions of other servants.

    [This ancestor will not touch the family unless he is wronged. ]

    [My ancestors loved eggplants. ]

    [The ancestor was wronged and had to be comforted by the bear doll left by his wife. ]

    ...

    Mu Cheng sat on the sofa and looked at these people with a smile.

    Although the servants complain a lot, they really care about the original owner, and the atmosphere of this home is not bad.

    Someone came downstairs. He was a man about forty or fifty years old. When he came down, he held his shoulders and looked left and then again: "Hey, my little ancestor has changed. Don't you dress in fancy clothes?"

    This man's name was Mu Qingxi is the uncle of the original owner.

    Through impression extraction and what he saw at home, Mu Cheng learned that the original owner took his mother's surname, his father was a daughter-in-law, and his mother created the family business by herself, which was not huge, but still considered wealthy.

    However, my parents passed away a few years ago, leaving a business to the original owner. The original owner was unwilling to take care of it, so my uncle has been helping to manage it.

    The original owner had a heart for pursuing art, and he traveled around for the past two years, euphemistically called collecting styles. Unfortunately, times have slowly changed, and the family business has not been innovative and has gradually been eliminated. In the past two years, it has been unable to make ends meet, and it has been prosperous on the outside but in the dark on the inside.

    The original owner had no choice but to end his "gathering" journey, thinking that he would become famous as soon as he started making movies. In order to seek an opportunity, he joined the crew through Lu Yu, but as soon as he entered, he was hit by reality. He found that he knew nothing. I haven't even touched the edge of this industry at all.

    It's not that easy to become famous.

    So he gave up on himself and hung out on the set.

    Once you understand the situation, it will be easier to handle. This world is easier to start than the last world. At least there is a shaky company that completely belongs to the original owner.

    He learned about the company's operations with his uncle and quickly figured out the key to the deficit. In a food chain, quality control is the key. The Mu family has done a good job in this regard. Hygiene and quality are strictly controlled, and they are worthy of consumers.

    However, quality alone is not enough without marketing. Now that e-commerce is impacting the physical industry, my uncle has always believed that e-commerce for cooked food will have the risk of spoilage during transportation, and it will be bad if it spoils customers. He has never established an online marketing channel.

    However, there are only offline sales, and the market traffic is much less, resulting in operational conditions deteriorating day by day.

    The top priority is to add processing procedures and create packaging methods that can be safely and hygienicly transported. Then the food processing process must also be changed accordingly. New machinery and equipment need to be adopted on a large scale. The initial capital investment is inevitable, and it seems that the losses are increasing. , but within a few months, you can get your money back.