The sky is gray, there is drizzle outside the window, and the house is warm and quiet. The tightly closed curtains cast a deep darkness, blocking the slightly opened light. Lying in the warm quilt, it seems that the whole world is quiet.

    After sending the message in the group, Mu Cheng looked at his phone, sneered, nodded, explained some things to his assistant, then threw the phone aside and continued to sleep with the person in his arms.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, Lin Shuangmu dragged his suitcase and wandered in the hotel lobby for a while. When he saw several crew members coming down, he quickly wiped away his tears and turned around and walked out.

    As expected, several people stopped him: "Xiao Lin, what, are you leaving?"

    There were tears in the corners of his eyes, but he stopped talking.

    "What happened?"

    "It's okay, the director asked me to leave, I..." He bit his lip, "The director asked me to go to his room yesterday, and I...I didn't listen to him and ran out, he asked me Leave today."

    There is surveillance in the hotel corridor, and you can see him entering and running out, but what happened in the room is not up to him to say at will.

    If you are unkind, don't blame me for being unjust. If you want to drive me away, I will ruin your reputation.

    Several people were surprised: "You mean what does the director have in mind for you?" They shook their heads, "But Actor Lu came yesterday. He usually doesn't call you, but he called you yesterday. Isn't he brainless?" "

    He... ..." Lin Shuangmu remembered that Lu Yushen pushed the door in yesterday, which meant that he was outside the door at the time and could be seen by the corridor surveillance camera. "I don't know. Fortunately, my brother went back in time. Otherwise, I don't know what would have happened. I …Anyway, I have to leave. I am a quiet person and won’t say anything, so you should leave it alone.”

    He lowered his head and wiped the tears from his eyes.

    After waiting for a while, there was no reaction from the people opposite him. He raised his head in confusion, paused, and then said: "I...I'm leaving." "

    Okay, then you go, be careful on the road."

    Lin Shuangmu: "..."

    He He shook the box, but didn't move it, and said, "I really don't have any strength on my own, so I can only swallow my anger. Don't tell me. I, I'm really leaving." "

    Okay, we won't tell you. Have a good trip."

    "..."

    Lin Shuangmu had questions in his head and had no choice but to pull the box and turn around.

    Who are these people, so devoid of empathy?

    Of course those people were not without empathy, but they didn't believe Lin Shuangmu's words at all.

    The director is usually seen by everyone, but Xiao Lin has been deliberately getting close to the director since he came here, and they all also see it. In addition, their assistant director is a talker. Yesterday, Mu Cheng asked him to go downstairs to reveal information to Lu Yushen The assistant director has told the small group about it seven or eight times.

    If you want to hide the rules from you, you will also send someone to notify your real wife to come over?

    Besides, in what way are you comparable to Actor Lu?