The break was short. On the first day, Lu Yushen returned to the crew, and Mu Cheng also went to another crew to direct and film.

    Lu Wei still bought a yacht and borrowed a loan shark to buy it. At that time, a group of people in the club complimented him and called him "Master Lu". He was so excited that he ignored the consequences and gave the yacht to the young man. The people around him cheered and cheered, which made him even more proud. .

    After Mu Cheng's suggestions at the exchange meeting were taken seriously, the higher-ups immediately took action. Many illegal business premises that were on the sidelines were sealed. One of the staff in a large club was found out one by one and all went in. , all public and private account assets were seized.

    Lu Wei had just given away the yacht, but before he could take the people home, people got in and the assets were seized.

    I didn’t even have time to touch the yacht.

    He had lost all his money and was in so much debt that his intestines were filled with regret.

    Moreover, this creditor is not easy to deal with. If you cannot pay back the money in time, your hands and feet will be chopped off.

    The Lu family will never be able to come up with this money now, unless they sell the villa, but the villa is not only used by Lu's mother to earn money, but also by him. Do you want to live in an ordinary house after selling it? His reputation as Young Master Lu what to do?

    There was only a brother and a husband who had money, but he was beaten by the other team because he wanted to do something evil.

    If I had known earlier, I would not have been obsessed with lust, otherwise there would still be room for negotiation today.

    Lu Wei was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, and the bald man from the Wu family always harassed him, which made him even more angry.

    When Wu Liang sent him a message again, he wanted to curse, but he was forced into dire straits by reality. He looked at his phone and suddenly had an idea.

    Isn’t the Wu family a big family with a lot of money? How about...pretending to be with Wu Liang and borrowing some money from him?

    So Lu Wei responded in a roundabout way and said that he actually liked him, but money was tight and he didn't have time to fall in love.

    Unexpectedly, the other party was not just easy to deceive. He could see his thoughts at a glance and said bluntly: "If you need money, just tell me. I'll tell you too. What I like is your face. For other things, you are useless. Let me I don't like talking to you, so I won't hide it, just make an appointment for one night, and I will give you how much you owe."

    The debt can be paid off in one night, Lu Wei thought about it, and felt that it was not a loss: "You keep your word. No?"

    "As long as you obey, of course."

    "Okay." Lu Wei gritted his teeth and agreed.

    Anyway, it's the same when the light is turned on.

    When they arrived at the agreed place, Lu Wei paused as soon as he opened the door.

    He grabbed Wu Liang and said, "Why are there others?"

    There were several people in the room.

    "I didn't say I was the only one."

    "No, you..." Although Lu Wei was carefree, he had never played such a big game before and was a little uncomfortable, "Stop it, you can't let people watch this. "