(3)

Chapter 3

    After finally finishing cleaning, Qin Yi clapped his hands, snorted coldly, and threw the rag at Mu Cheng's face.

    Mu Cheng raised his hand to catch it and smiled lightly: "Come on, Mr. Qin, you can get off the elevator."

    He rolled his eyes, smoothed his hair, turned around and walked away.

    After hearing this, the curator thought for a moment and stopped the person who was about to leave: "By the way, there are security guards at the entrance. How did you get up here?"

    Qin Yi paused again.

    "How did you get up here?" the curator asked again.

    Qin Yi was silent.

    Here, his little influence as a star has no effect at all, no one speaks for him.

    He just wanted to leave immediately, and the more he tried to hide it, the more entangled he would be, so he gritted his teeth and admitted: "I broke the window pane in the corridor and climbed in and then walked up the stairs."

    "If you damage public property and disrupt the order of the library, please ask Mr. Qin to compensate you. And apologize."

    "You..." Qin Yi's eyes widened, "Don't push yourself too far, do you know who I am?"

    Compensation is a trivial matter, and he can't lose face by apologizing.

    "I know, no matter who you are, you should abide by public rules. Celebrities don't have any privileges."

    "You..." Qin Yi's eyebrows were almost crooked with anger. He wanted to call someone, but before he took out his phone, he heard There was the sound of footsteps walking in the door. Qi Yueming probably didn't want to watch this farce anymore and walked inside.

    It was as if a basin of cold water had been poured into his heart.

    In fact, he knows that there is no benefit in starting a conflict, but he is used to being arrogant. Anyway, in the past, the public relations department can suppress it, and fans will help him clear his name without asking.

    Even most of the time, he has privileges wherever he goes, but he never expected that none of the employees in this art museum would support him or spoil him.

    Forget it, he reluctantly bowed his head and apologized: "I was wrong. The compensation fee will be transferred to the library account later. I will learn from it in the future and we will not occupy public resources here." After saying that, he

    turned around angrily and said before leaving. He glared at Mu Cheng and said, "I will definitely file a complaint against you. Just wait until you are fired."

    "This is your right," Mu Cheng said.

    Qin Yi walked away dejectedly, and the farce was over. Everyone left, leaving Mu Cheng to tidy up the remaining garbage that had not been cleaned up.

    Qi Yueming also plans to go back and is packing up his information book.

    Mu Cheng pressed the mop, stood by the door and looked in.

    The pages of the book rustled, and I packed it up for a while. I looked back and saw that he was still standing by the door. He was slightly confused and came over and said, "Do you have anything to say?"

    Mu Cheng looked at the person from a close distance, and a few broken hair fell on his forehead. In front of her face, her eyes were clear, and her thin lips were slightly curved upward. They were like a bit of unmelted snow on the treetops in the spring breeze, and there was a kind warmth in the casual coldness.