Over there, the Lu family saw that the two of them were flourishing, their son had won the Best Actor Award, and Mu Cheng was still the president of Yulin, and they couldn't hold it anymore.

    In fact, now Lu Yushen will give them alimony every month, which is a lot of money, and he also helps them hire servants. It is enough for them to live a luxurious life. This is a reasonable request, and their experience and conditions can support it. , Mu Cheng did not interfere. After all, his parents really raised Lu Yushen.

    But for Mother Lu, who still wants to integrate into the upper class, alimony is nothing. The two of them suddenly have such a huge family fortune, which is enviable to everyone.

    You must get something from your son.

    However, before anything could be done, a video suddenly became a hot search topic and went viral.

    It was a video of the two people getting married. At that time, many media broadcast the whole process live, and fans also filmed it live. It was all public, not private.

    In the video, Mother Lu came on stage to speak, saying disdainfully that you will have to support yourself from now on.

    The groom's family was about to go bankrupt at the time. Mr. Mu, who is now the president of Yulin, looked unhappy and responded, "Don't worry, I won't trouble the Lu family." There was a little awkwardness at the

    scene, but it was quickly covered up. , but now, as the two become more and more famous, old stories inevitably come up again.

    Of course, maybe someone is deliberately bringing up the past and amplifying the effect to make it "explosive."

    A scene that was not taken seriously at the beginning has been interpreted again by countless people.

    At that time, the Mu family was at a low point. The Lu family looked down upon others and couldn't wait to break up the relationship at the wedding. Who would have thought that thirty years ago in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, now President Mu is stirring up trouble in the business world, and the Lu family has been bankrupt for a long time. This is A real slap in the face!

    There has been a lot of heated discussion on the Internet, and the popularity has been lingering for a long time. The hot search has been hanging for several days.

    Some people laughed at the Lu family, some expressed their joy, and some congratulated Actor Lu for getting out of misery by marrying his brother by some mistake.

    The video has been hanging, and people from all walks of life have been discussing it. Lu's father and mother are naturally clearly recognized by everyone, and the media keeps coming to the Lu family for interviews.

    They couldn't bear to be disturbed and turned them away. However, a neighbor with good intentions came and asked, "Has your son come back to laugh at you?"

    The heat was too high, and no matter how thick-skinned they were, they couldn't go. They are looking for Mu Cheng and the others. If the media takes a picture, they will be laughed at to the sky. I am afraid that they will not even dare to leave the house from now on.

    At least now Lu Yushen pays back the money every month. If things get serious, don't even lose the alimony.

    The plan to share some benefits can only be given up.

    But Mother Lu saw the couple appearing in various business and entertainment news all day long, visiting high-end places, and she was jealous to the point of bleeding.

    If she had the foresight to treat the Mu family and her son better, would she now be a rich man? Maybe she could participate in some variety shows with her son and become famous.