(2)

Chapter 2

    Judging from the salary level in this small world, the cleaning salary is not high. You may have to grit your teeth to buy this windbreaker, but you will definitely not be able to buy these glasses with this salary.

    On the way, Mu Cheng met two more colleagues. Judging from their understanding of himself, the original owner privately said that he came out to look for work because he was desperate.

    There are many choices at his age, but the original owner felt that it was embarrassing to work in a small company, and the Municipal Art Center at least sounded high-end.

    Mu Cheng initially concluded that the original owner had a good family background, but something happened and he had no choice but to go out to work, but he also had a strong self-esteem and was unwilling to show his face.

    He found Qi Yueming's lounge. The door was closed and Qin Yi hadn't come yet. People in the room didn't like to disturb him. There were no staff on this floor. The studio team had gone back first and only one assistant remained.

    In the original plot, Qi Yueming would not see anyone in the lounge. Qin Yi knew his rules and did not force him to see him. He just placed flowers at the door and said, "Teacher Qi, I am an insignificant fan. You are here." The stage was dazzling, and the emotional expressions in the dance drama were so strong, happy, joyful... But when you walked off the stage, I saw your brows frowning slightly. Maybe you encountered something unhappy, and the flowery sky full of stars is the language of willingness. My love plays a supporting role. I hope this bouquet of baby's breath can put you in a good mood. If you can be a little happy, I will be satisfied."

    He put down the bouquet and turned to leave, but the door opened inside.

    Although it was just a simple meeting, Qi Yueming did not let him in. He only stood at the door and thanked him, and learned his name. He didn't say three words in total, but Qin Yi left him a good message. Impression is also the beginning of everything that follows.

    It has to be said that Qin Yi has a way of chasing people, and now he probably really likes Qi Yueming and has made great efforts to understand him.

    Mu Cheng placed the mop on the edge of the bucket. The center of gravity of the mop pole was unstable and it fell to the side. It hit the door just in time. It bounced up slightly and then fell back. There were two soft knocks on the door.

    I heard someone inside respond: "I'm sorry, Teacher Qi doesn't hold interviews here. My heart has been received. Thank you for your cooperation." The

    internal staff will call first if they have something to come up to. There are security guards at the entrance of the building, and generally no idlers are allowed. People are waiting to enter, and the one who can knock on the door now is most likely an enthusiastic fan who sneaked up without the sight of the security guard. It is normal for them to refuse without asking who is inside.

    Mu Cheng curled his lips slightly, feeling relieved. He straightened the mop pole. As soon as he loosened his grip, the pole fell towards the door again, and there were two more knocks on the door.

    There was still the same voice inside: "Teacher Qi is taking a rest. We really haven't seen the guests. Please come back."

    Mu Cheng pretended not to hear, raised the mop pole and let go.

    The voice was a little angry: "If you really like Teacher Qi, you can go to the front hall to get an autographed photo album. Please don't disturb the teacher's rest."

    There were constant knocks on the door.

    The man inside finally couldn't hold back his temper: "What's wrong with you? Can't you understand? If you don't leave, I'll call security!"