13 (END)

The Immortal Sect has been reorganized and is gradually achieving results. Now it is no longer a mess. The new sect leaders and elders of each sect are also working hard. The most important thing is that they are indeed people of good conduct and caring for the common people.

    Meng Qilou spends most of his time in the Demon Clan. If anything happens to the Immortal Sect, he can report to him. He will not stay on top of the snow-capped mountains like before, lonely and boring.

    Over the years, he and Mu Cheng traveled to various parts of the world, sometimes living in human towns for decades like mortals. These decades were a human lifetime, and they watched their neighbors transform from young children into An old man, watching the world change dynasties, watching them get up in the morning and rest at sunset.

    After wandering around for hundreds of years and living in the human world again, Meng Qilou walked for a long time from Sanjin's house. When he walked to the gate, he suddenly realized a problem.

    This house is worth a lot of money.

    He rarely bothered about money, but when he thought about the past few hundred years, he seemed to have lived a very luxurious life in the human world and in the world of cultivation. Even if a cultivator did not need to spend money to buy food, he still had to buy clothes, silk, etc.

    It is true that spiritual power can be transformed into clothes, but if one day when fighting someone, the spiritual power is exhausted and the clothes on the body are lost, wouldn't it be a joke to the opponent, who doesn't know, thinking that he can't beat him, and preparing to beat him? .

    Therefore, to be on the safe side, most cultivators will still spend spiritual stones to buy clothes.

    There are also spiritual weapons, spiritual elixirs, etc., none of which does not cost spiritual stones.

    Life in the world requires money even more for food, clothing, housing and transportation.

    He stood in the courtyard and turned around to see Mu Cheng walking over. There were flower trees in the courtyard. The man was standing under the flower trees. He was dressed in silk clothes and had long hair hanging down his shoulders. The breeze blew and petals fell on his clothes. , Meng Qilou saw God for a moment.

    Mu Cheng leaned under the flower tree and said with a smile: "What's the matter, Meng Xianzun?"

    Meng Qilou came back to his senses: "You seem... very rich."

    The man under the flower tree leaned on the trunk and crossed his arms. , when he looked over, he said with affectionate eyes: "Yes."

    He walked to the door step by step, and gently held Meng Qilou's waist: "Look, there is Yulin Trading Company on the street, Yulin Restaurant in the middle, and Yulin at the end of the street. Buzhuang, as well as those large and small shops, anything with the word 'Yulin' is mine."

    "Huh?" Meng Qilou was surprised, "Are you doing business in the human world?" He thought for a moment , the name Yulin seems to have been around hundreds of years ago, "Have you been doing it a long time ago?" "

    Yes, this is my habit. Whether I use it or not, I have to have this backing. "Mu Cheng looked at him and said, "Not only the human world, but also the Yulin Valley in the cultivation

    world is mine." Meng Qilou was even more surprised: "There are countless treasures and famous items, and Yulin Valley is known to gather all the rare things in the world. ?"

    "Yeah."

    "There are many treasures in Yulin Valley, and everyone spends a lot of money to see them. Most of the spiritual stones in the cultivation world have flowed into Yulin Valley."