After Mu Cheng said that, a sharp flash flashed in his eyes, and the magic pen suddenly flew up from his chest and stabbed in the opposite direction.

    The leader's eyes widened in surprise.

    After a while, he lowered his head and saw that the tip of the pen had pierced his throat. This spiritual weapon had already covered the spiritual power of attracting flesh and blood. After the tip of the pen penetrated, his spiritual power quickly drained away, and the blood rolled and rushed to his throat. Come, erupt.

    When he lost his breath, the leader was still staring with his eyes wide open, which was incredible.

    Meng Qilou entrusted him with his congratulations in the past. At that time, Elder Lu came to ask for someone. He pushed the situation and gave the person to Elder Lu. He knew that Elder Lu would take action, but the other party had the same idea as him. He was afraid of being discovered and wanted to kill someone with a borrowed knife.

    He wanted to borrow Elder Lu's sword, and Elder Lu wanted to borrow his disciple's sword.

    Just a few disciples were killed for no reason. Meng Qilou came back again. Elder Lu couldn't bear it and took action himself. The mantis stalked the cicada and the oriole was behind him. He only waited for Elder Lu to take out the sacred stone before attacking. By the way, he could also give Elder Lu a certain order. The crime of killing a disciple.

    Unexpectedly, the sacred stone has the ability to protect itself, and it will pop up Elder Lu. Of course, this is what He Yi said. He has not seen it with his own eyes, but He Yi doesn't understand anything, and it is impossible to beat Elder Lu. Since It is true that he can make Elder Lu retreat.

    Elder Lu might have committed suicide in shame because he was afraid that the matter would be exposed. Anyway, it didn't matter how he died, but he had to start paying attention.

    Meng Qilou has been protecting his disciples very closely recently, and now there is also Shen Luoting. That loser has unknowingly attained the late Nascent Soul cultivation level, and he is also protecting He Yi.

    It was better to start early. Since the sacred stone had the power to protect itself, he needed to find a spiritual weapon that could overcome this power. He set out to find such a spiritual weapon.

    Mu Cheng originally asked He Yi to say this as a bait, but now, watching him search for the spiritual weapon, it was clear that he was ready to take action.

    Another fish is hooked.

    He just got this spiritual weapon yesterday, and today he changed his class to evening. His intention was already obvious. Mu Cheng informed He Yi in advance that there might be danger tonight.

    Therefore, the congratulatory message for crossing the threshold has changed.

    As the leader died, at this moment, 001 reminded: "Host, the mission is completed."

    "Completed?" Mu Cheng chuckled, "It seems that in the original plot, these two people killed He Yi."

    They took advantage of Meng Qilou to go to the Demon Cave, and executed He Yi on the grounds that he was carrying the demonic aura and needed to be eradicated. After getting the sacred stone, they all wanted to take it for themselves, and the fight caused the sacred stone to break. They failed and He Yi died. , sowing the seeds of hatred in Meng Qilou's heart.

    "Host, do you want to leave this world?" 001 asked according to the rules. After asking, without waiting for an answer, he immediately said, "I understand. I wish the host happiness." "