This little white cat was a stray cat that Mu Cheng picked up two days ago. He had it checked out and vaccinated. The cat was now a little afraid of people, so he made a nest for it in the warehouse.

    Raising a cat was just an accident, but I never thought it would come in handy here.

    The stray cat's ability to catch mice had not yet deteriorated. As soon as Mu Cheng put it down, the kitten jumped out when it heard the noise.

    And Luo Ran also jumped up.

    "Puff, puff, puff..." is the sound of a cat catching a mouse.

    "Ahhhhh..." was Luo Ran's screaming voice.

    Mu Cheng was startled by the sound, thinking he was in danger, and hurriedly walked back. The young man held his head and screamed. He didn't understand, so he reached out to touch the arm.

    The kitten chased the mouse past their feet.

    Luo Ran felt his head was exploding. He was panicking and eager to seek shelter. He jumped up in fright and ran into Mu Cheng's arms. He hugged him tightly and buried his head in his heart. His body couldn't help but tremble.

    Mu Cheng: "..."

    Only then did he realize that this man was afraid of cats.

    At this time, the cat had caught the mouse and was playing with it between its paws without eating it. It just killed the mouse.

    "Mimi, go back to the nest." Mu Cheng called softly.

    The kitten seemed to understand. It glanced a few times, raised its tail, walked gracefully back to the warehouse, and lay down on the soft mat to lick its paws.

    With every cry, Mu Cheng could feel the person in his arms shaking.

    He gently stroked the head and said warmly: "Okay, okay, it's gone."

    Luo Ran raised his head tremblingly, still in shock.

    Mu Cheng was slightly startled.

    He saw a trace of tears on the young man's face.

    Is this... scared to tears?

    Cried again.

    He smiled helplessly.

    Luo Ran stood frozen for a while, looked around, and indeed saw no trace of the kitten. Only then did his frightened expression improve. Seeing his current state, Luo Ran blushed, quickly backed away, wiped his tears and said, "I ...That..."

    "Are you okay?" Mu Cheng smiled.

    The young man shook his head in embarrassment, a little embarrassed, and tightened his schoolbag strap: "I'm sorry for causing you trouble, I'm leaving."

    He almost ran away, and naturally he forgot to buy the things on the counter.

    After walking out of the convenience store, his fear had not completely dissipated. He looked back and met Mu Cheng's face with a warm smile.

    Under the bright light, that face made him suddenly feel at ease, and his ups and downs calmed down a lot. He even wanted to walk back and apologize to the other person.

    However, the store door slowly closed, the curtains were drawn, and the light in the room was no longer visible.

    The uncle has closed the shop.

    Luo Ran had no choice but to keep walking forward.

    Li Jiajia and his party had not left yet and had been waiting for him for a long time. At first, they saw that he had not come out. They thought he had been caught by the uncle and were about to go in to rescue him. Then, they saw him jumping up and down in the store and even threw himself into the uncle's arms. middle.