The wedding date was quickly finalized, just one month later.

    After the dinner, Mu Cheng and Lu Yushen returned to the set together.

    The car was silent, Lu Yushen drove uneasily.

    "Sister-in-law" suddenly became "wife", and he couldn't adapt to it all at once. He was still embarrassed to look at the people around him and sighed softly.

    Since it was his promise, no matter what, he would not bully him and would try his best to be nice to him.

    Mu Cheng stared at the road ahead without squinting, with a smile on his lips: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Yu thought deeply for a moment: "I still have some savings and can buy a house in the city. If you don't want to live in the Lu family, we Just move out and live in whichever area you like, and we'll take the time to check it out."

    Mu Cheng laughed. The wedding was in a month, and he would have money to buy a house by then. He could just buy a finely decorated one without spending time decorating it.

    The mission is to prevent him from being sucked by his family, but he can't secretly change the concept and suck it by himself.

    "You spend your money yourself, I own the house." He said.

    "How could I let you..."

    "Yushen, can I take care of the accounts after we get married?" Mu Cheng interrupted him.

    "Ah?" Lu Yushen didn't know why the topic turned to this, "Oh, yes, it should be." "

    Well, you're very kind." Mu Cheng said with a hint of smile in his tone.

    The person next to him coughed softly.

    Still can't get used to it.

    Back at the crew hotel, in the corridor, people standing in front of each other said goodbye to each other.

    Mu Cheng was in a trance again, and time seemed to travel back and forth. However, every time they met, that person was walking out, while this person was walking in.

    After entering the door, the similar figure is no longer visible.

    Soon, everyone on the crew learned about their new relationship. Everyone understood this kind of grudges in the shopping mall. Although they were a little surprised, they all accepted it.

    The director worked meticulously on the filming. It will take at least half a year to complete the filming. He also asked them if they were going to move in together.

    Lu Yushen, who was eating, almost choked to death when he heard this. He drank water continuously, coughed several times, and his face turned red: "Not married yet, not married yet..."

    After getting used to that person becoming his "wife", However, I still haven't gotten used to sleeping in the same bed.

    While waving his hands, Mu Cheng came over and said, "What are we talking about?"

    A bystander laughed and said, "I was asking Brother Lu if you want to move in together." Most people on the set addressed their colleagues as brother or sister, regardless of age.

    When Lu Yushen heard this, he coughed violently again.

    Mu Cheng raised his hand, paused, as if thinking for a moment, then dropped it on his back and patted him: "Be careful." The

    wedding of the two was approaching and they had a lot to prepare for. The director told Lu Yushen what he wanted to film. All the scenes were moved to a later stage, except for some necessary scenes with the opponent. Because the relationship between the opponent actors could not be postponed, he was allowed to come over.