Meng Qilou couldn't stand the smell in his ears, and shivered: "I was really wrong."

    "I haven't said anything yet, what are you afraid of?"

    "You don't say it, but you can do it." Meng Qilou Biting his lip, "I seriously..."

    He was embarrassed to say any more, he really had no face.

    Thinking back to the past few times, he was so aroused that he couldn't stop, begging the person to move, but the person just stopped and looked at his obsessed look.

    The confusion and infatuation during that period always made him feel ashamed afterward.

    What is going on? Obviously...he always looks cold in front of outsiders.

    Mu Cheng saw that his face was red again and his eyes were smiling. It was a blessing to have such a cool and calm person become crazy about him.

    Who said that flowers on the snow-capped mountains cannot indulge in love and desire? Don’t cold-hearted people have the right to love and desire? Of course, the premise is that the person who falls into the sea of desire together is the right person.

    He kissed the red ear gently. Meng Qilou's body trembled slightly, and he turned to face him with a blushing face: "But, I also have conditions."

    "Well, you say."

    Meng Qilou's eyes flashed with a hint of cunning. Xie looked up and said, "Let me touch your horns."

    Mu Cheng laughed.

    "What are you laughing at?

    You're not allowed to touch?" "I'm not not allowed to touch you. It's not like you haven't touched it before."

    "Have I touched it before? No?" Meng Qilou frowned. He always wanted to try the feel, but The devil's horn is a status symbol among the demon clan and is generally not allowed to be desecrated.

    Mu Cheng lowered his eyebrows against his forehead and whispered: "Last time you couldn't help yourself, you were holding him with both hands."

    Meng Qilou froze, trying to find a crack in the ground to get in.

    Mu Cheng held back his smile and hugged him into his arms. The hugging figures turned into two streams of light and disappeared from the main hall, heading to the back hall.

    In the main hall, He Yi looked embarrassed: "Uncle, Master, have you forgotten that there are others here?" The

    curtains in the back hall were floating, and the candles were lit and extinguished, and then lit again.

    On this day, the weather was fine, but suddenly there was a thunder, shaking the mountains and seas, as if there were dragons roaring and tigers roaring.

    He Yi covered his ears and calculated. The sun rose and the moon set. The uncle and the master had not been out for fourteen days.

    The thunder stopped, and the door of the main hall was opened, and the stream of light flew out and fell outside the hall. There were two figures, one black and one white.

    He Yi went up to greet him and after saluting, he was surprised.

    His master had a red mark like a mandala flower between his eyebrows, and the tail of the flower was curled up in strands, making it strange and beautiful.

    He Yi thought he had seen such a pattern somewhere. He thought about it over and over, but couldn't remember it. He scratched his head and looked around, and was surprised when he caught a glimpse of something. He was suddenly startled.