The crew was in a scenic spot, surrounded by mountains on three sides, with beautiful scenery. They rented a hotel in the scenic spot as a residence for the crew.

    Mu Cheng's room is on the 19th floor, the highest floor. Looking out from the window of the suite, the autumn air is crisp and clear. You can see green mountains in the distance, hear the gurgling water up close, and see daisies in front of the table by the window, dotted with a few autumn flowers.

    On the day Lin Shuangmu joined the cast, he posted on Weibo, A Little Daisy, with the text: "Although the audition was unsuccessful, I am still very grateful to Director Mu for keeping me and letting me study as an assistant. I am very happy to meet a good director and look forward to it." Treat yourself better."

    Netizens were happy for him and tried to persuade him. "Director Mu is aiming for the big prize in this drama, so he must be strict. Don't be discouraged if you don't succeed. If he is willing to keep you, it shows that he is willing to keep you." He is still very optimistic about it. If you keep working hard, he will definitely use you in his next film.

    Lin Shuangmu also responded enthusiastically: "I will definitely work hard and avoid relatives. If you want to avoid suspicion because of my brother's relationship, I understand."

    Netizens quickly comforted him that as long as he has the strength, it will not arouse too many doubts.

    Some attentive netizens also found that the little daisy in his picture looked familiar. After comparing it, they found that Director Mu had also posted a photo of a little daisy, which seemed to be the scenery in front of the window.

    At this time, no one thought of anything else. They just encouraged Lin Shuangmu again, "Did you film this in Director Mu's room? He even called you to the room to talk about the show. There is hope."

    Lin Shuangmu is very motivated. It can be seen that he is really happy. Every now and then, he will post photos of himself on the set. First, there are pictures of himself working and resting. Then there are pictures of him having dinner and having fun with other staff members. After that, there are pictures of him and others. A photo of Mu Cheng alone.

    In the photo, Mu Cheng was squatting on the ground to feed a cat, and he was half-crouching next to him holding an umbrella, looking at the cat together. It was drizzling, the mountain fog was misty, and raindrops were falling on the green leaves behind the little white cat.

    This photo surprised netizens and caused countless discussions.

    "This atmosphere is so beautiful."

    "I actually want to complain. I'm wrong. Let me tell you first..."

    "Don't talk nonsense, Director Mu still has Actor Lu at home."

    After a while, netizens discovered that Xiao Linshai In the pictures, Director Mu appears more and more often.

    The way Director Mu was focused in front of the camera, the way he was eating, the way he was exercising...

    When they marveled at Director Mu's beauty, they also said with a smile: "Xiao Lin, are you studying or working as a photographer for Director Mu?" Huh?"

    "I feel like complaining again, what should I do? I'm wrong, I'll tell you first..."

    "Don't talk nonsense, Actor Lu is watching."

    Mu Cheng just returned to the hotel, took a shower, took out his phone and looked through it. These messages came into view.

    001 muttered: "Host, why do I feel like he is approaching you on purpose? He seems... to have a crush on you?" "If