(5)

Chapter 5

    Sister Lin of the Yun Group has of course heard of it, but the Yun family's family affairs are not disclosed to the public. They, who have eyes and ears, only know that the only son of the Yun family is not named Yun, and he has not been raised by them since he was a child.

    This Mu Cheng... is actually the only son of the Yun family, the president of the Yun family?

    Since it was the young master of the Yun family, why did he come to work for Qi Yueming?

    While he was thinking about it, his cell phone rang again, and he was asked whether he should expel the man named Mu from Qi Yueming's studio or from the circle.

    There was some cold sweat on her forehead, and she quickly replied: "Who told you to touch him? Don't do anything rashly."

    There was a black line on the other side of the phone.

    Through the extraction of cognitive information, Mu Cheng basically knows who he is.

    The young man who just spoke was named Chen Feng, a second-generation rich man. He introduced Mu Cheng's identity in an unflattering manner. Sister Lin in the corridor couldn't tell without looking at his expression, but he did despise the original owner.

    The original owner was the real young master who was miscarried, so there was a fake young master in the Yun family, and this Chen Feng was a good friend of the fake young master Yun Hezhi.

    Chen Feng had only met the original owner once before and was not familiar with him. He only heard about the original owner from Yun Hezhi.

    The original owner was recognized back to the Yun family five years ago. At that time, his adoptive parents had just passed away. He dropped out of high school before finishing high school. After he came back, he re-enrolled and barely got into a third-rate university. He just graduated last year and took over the company.

    But Yun Hezhi, the fake young master who grew up in the Yun family, received the best education since he was a child, had the best learning resources, and had lived with him for many years, so the Yun family did not let him leave. Although he is the same age as the original owner, he skipped several grades and graduated earlier than the original owner. He did not continue his studies and came back to work directly. He has been managing the group for two years.

    Yun Hezhi started from the grassroots level and was promoted all the way to the vice president. The position of president was just around the corner, but it happened that the original owner graduated at this time, so he gave up the position of president and humbly said that the original owner was the real heir to the Yun family. He Can't fight for it.

    Although the position of president was given to the original owner, the company's management basically still rested with Yun Hezhi. The original owner also thought about making some achievements, but he didn't have the authority to do many things, and his abilities were indeed limited, and he messed up several things. The incident caused the company to suffer a lot of losses, but Yun Hezhi was able to save it in the end.

    From then on, the original owner's position as president became empty, and his parents were more optimistic about Yun Hezhi. The company's top and bottom leaders acted according to the prevailing circumstances, thinking that in the future, the Yun Group would have to be adopted by their adopted son.

    The original owner was ignored at the company and ignored when he returned home. His life was miserable and he didn't want to stay any longer. Six months ago, he said he wanted to go on an inspection and left. Before leaving, he even handed over his card out of anger.