11

It rained heavily, and the sky was dark and the earth was dark.

    The river poured in backwards, and the raging water swept away everything in its path. The old streets, tables, chairs, wooden doors, and the signboards in front of the shops were all rushed away with the flowing water.

    Under the heavy rain, roof beams kept falling down. People screamed in panic and struggled to climb to higher places. Young children were abandoned in the heavy rain, raising their arms helplessly and crying in fear.

    Someone got a boat and tried their best to hold the oar to prevent it from flowing away. With difficulty, he raised his hand to pick up the family who was trapped on the roof. The family had just jumped off and the boat shook several times. It was not easy for them to stand still and the two hugged each other. He was crying, but suddenly, a snake emerged from the bottom of the boat, spat out a snake, and suddenly jumped up and bit the man rowing the boat in the face.

    When someone in front saw this, he was trembling with fear. He hugged a railing tightly and refused to come down. However, he suddenly let go of his hand and fell into the water with a scream. His stretched out hand was already red and swollen. On the railing, a poisonous scorpion quickly crawled across.

    "There are frogs." Amid the noise, a child who was too young to know the danger pointed forward and said, "I want to catch him..." The

    adult next to him grabbed him and hugged him with a cry, " That's poisonous, don't touch it." They stood on a high place, afraid to go into the water, and were trembling with fear. When they turned around, they suddenly saw the blackness on the board and something crawling in groups.

    "Centipede..." The man hurriedly backed away while holding the child, his feet fell into the air, he screamed, and he fell helplessly into the rushing water.

    The stream of light flashed, and the sword energy struck. A white silk ribbon caught the mother and son, and placed them on the eaves that had not been spread by the water. Then the spiritual power struck down, and the pieces of centipedes turned into coke, and the ones beside them were The toad dissipates into smoke.

    The man who stretched out his hand in the water was rolled up by Bai Ling. He was also lifted under the eaves. The poisoned hand could no longer be taken. The stream of light passed by and the huge black and red palm was cut off. The man who fell into the water could not care about the pain and could save his life. Losing an arm is nothing.

    The boat shook, but fortunately the man rowing the boat had quick eyes and quick hands, and he grabbed the snake's tail. During the confrontation, the sword energy passed through and cut off the poisonous snake. The man suddenly let go and his whole body went limp. The two of them knelt on the ground and passed over the snake. Bai Ying kowtowed and burst into tears.

    The white shadow walked away and met the black figure on the other end.

    "It's man-made." Meng Qilou said firmly.

    If it is a natural disaster, they cannot interfere, but this is obviously not a natural disaster. It has rained heavily for seven days in a row, which is too abnormal, and so many poisons have appeared out of thin air.

    Such a disaster has devastated all living beings. At this time, the immortal cultivators who are supposed to protect the common people have disappeared.

    I could see one or two, but Meng Qilou couldn't name them, and I didn't know which sect they were from. They said that the sect leaders and elders were summoned to Xueyan Mountain by Master Taichen seven days ago, and they never came back. They also contacted If you don't go up, you can't act rashly without the sect's instructions.