Meng Qilou's body trembled slightly.

    "I can't see clearly even though I'm wearing a mask." Mu Cheng waved his hand, the rain had stopped, and he put away his umbrella, "It doesn't matter, I don't know him anyway, it's just..."

    He turned around: "The magic horn... Is that a magic horn?"

    Meng Qilou clenched his hands in surprise.

    "I must have seen it wrong." Mu Cheng smiled and continued walking forward.

    "It's the magic horn." A faint voice came from behind.

    He looked back.

    "It's the devil horn, he's a devil." Meng Qilou said expressionlessly.

    "Oh." Mu Cheng nodded and took another step.

    "Brother, head, don't you have anything to say?" The person behind him didn't move.

    "What do I have to say? You are in charge of Tianxuan Sword Dao. If you want to abide by the rules of the Immortal Sect, then you can abide by them. If you don't abide by them, no one can do anything to you. Everything is up to you."

    Meng Qilou looked surprised.

    Mu Cheng waved again: "Let's go, come back."

    The person behind him was silent for a long time. It wasn't until he waved again that he regained his composure and followed.

    Returning to Fairy Mountain, as soon as I reached the foot of the mountain, I saw congratulations and looked forward to it.

    Meng Qilou raised his hand and saw his young apprentice shouting: "Master, you are back..."

    Then, the young man's face changed with shock: "Master, you are finally back!"

    The Immortal Lord glanced at him: "It turns out not to be so. Waiting for me."

    "No." He Yi hurriedly greeted him, "Master, you have been away for a month and have not said when you will come back. I really can't know in advance that you will come back today, but my uncle went out today and said he would come back in the evening. But it's so late and I haven't seen him yet, so I'm just waiting here."

    "Explaining so much for what?" Meng Qilou stroked his head and smiled, "I'll just say it casually."

    However, He Yi blushed. Chi, lowered his head and grabbed his clothes, but didn't dare to look at them.

    "What's wrong with you?" Meng Qilou noticed that his apprentice seemed to have something on his mind.

    "It's okay." He Yi faltered and his face became even redder, "Master, Master, why don't you go up?"

    The two of them turned into streams of light and returned to the top of the mountain. He Yi wanted to follow with his sword and thought for a while. , still walking slowly.

    He does have something on his mind.

    The young man's heart is full of love, and he has been dreaming about the figure of the man in black for quite some time.

    He rescued him in time several times in a row, helped him neutralize the evil spirit, taught him how to read and practice swordsmanship, and even... gave him roasted chicken legs to eat.

    I feel relieved when I see him, I feel worried when he is not around, and I feel happy when I think of him. This must be because I like it.

    Originally, he only dared to keep this worry in his heart. The person he liked and his master were destined Taoists, and it was not his turn to like him.