2

He suddenly appeared in human form, and Meng Qilou became concerned again, looking uncomfortable: "It turns out that this is the true face of the Lord." "

    Yes." The visitor sat on the blanket next to him, leaning against the low table to play with it. Tea cup on top.

    Meng Qilou looked at him: "Since you appear in human form, why do you have to cover up your appearance?" "

    I'm afraid I won't be able to catch the eyes of the immortal because of my ugly appearance.

    " Meng Qilou lowered his eyes and sighed softly: "What's the matter? Relationship, why should we judge people based on their beauty and ugliness?"

    "Oh, the Immortal Lord doesn't care what I look like?"

    "I don't care." Meng Qilou paused, "But, I still want to know what you look like."

    Mu Cheng He chuckled softly: "Don't worry."

    The people around him didn't say anything anymore and closed their eyes. It was time to draw Qi and practice.

    Mu Cheng still wanted to introduce the popularity into his Dantian. As usual, he wanted to pour in from the collar. His movements were so accustomed that he forgot that he was not in the form of black mist at this time. He stretched out his hand to untie the collar of the person's shirt and warmed his palms. Slide it down and press it neatly on the Dantian, slowly introducing spiritual energy.

    The whole set of movements is so smooth and smooth that you don’t even have to think about it.

    But it wasn't until his hands felt the warmth of his skin that the spiritual energy began to flow. Mu Cheng was startled before he could react.

    At this moment, Meng Qilou was looking at him with wide eyes and disbelief.

    There was silence for a moment, their eyes facing each other.

    Mu Cheng coughed softly: "The spiritual energy is flowing and cannot be interrupted."

    Meng Qilou knew that, so he did not move. However, such a touch was completely different from a ball of energy. He pursed his lips and frowned. What happened in the end? No words were spoken.

    "Immortal Lord, meditate." Mu Cheng felt that the introduction of spiritual energy was blocked.

    Meng Qilou took a deep breath, adjusted his sitting posture slightly, and silently recited the Jingxin Decision.

    With the introduction of popularity, Mu Cheng took back his hand and sat quietly, watching himself cycle through the sky.

    He leaned against the low table and listened to 001: "Host, Meng Xianzun's disciple is in danger."

    He frowned.

    It was around this time in the original plot that the unlucky apprentice He Yi died.

    Once He Yi dies, this person will turn dark.

    He waved his sleeves lightly and disappeared into the hall.

    The fairy air is flowing, the clouds are awe-inspiring, and the fairy mountain is covered with snow. At the foot of the mountain, the grass in the fields is as green as green, and there are large and small mounds on both sides.

    A handsome young man in blue fell to the ground, his face covered with dust and his hair stained with fine weeds.

    He spat out a few mouthfuls of mud and looked back at the people chasing after him.