(9)

Chapter 9

    After coming out of Sister Lin’s office, Qin Yi’s eyes were blank and dejected.

    After walking with his head down for a while, he let out a deep breath and raised his fists in the air.

    He had just received news about Sister Lin's fortress artist. With his understanding of Qi Yueming, he knew that the other party would definitely not accept her, so he thought that the opportunity had come.

    But who knew that Sister Lin had already told the other party to give up!

    He was determined to win, so he called in advance, but now it's fine, the chance to take credit is gone, and it has become a joke!

    He promised to call back later, but at this moment he was totally too embarrassed to reply.

    What's going on? Why do you feel so weak when you're in front of Qi Yueming?

    Qin Yi really couldn't figure it out and looked out while holding on to the railing of the corridor.

    Sister Lin just told him righteously not to provoke Qi Yueming again.

    When she came out of the club last time, Sister Lin was afraid that there was something wrong with her, so she went to find someone to find out about Mu Cheng's origins.

    Although the Yun family affairs are not disclosed to the public, you can still get some information by looking for people, building relationships, and investigating carefully. Upon investigation, you find out that Mu Cheng is really the president of the Yun family.

    When the news first came out, Sister Lin was angry and felt that she had lost money, because the result of the inquiry was that although Mu Cheng was the president of the Yun Group, he was not taken seriously and was ignored in the group. During this period, he left the Yun Group and was desperate.

    What's the use of such a CEO? She still wanted to continue to work with Qi Yueming, but before she could take a breath, another news came that just in the past two days, Mu Cheng had returned to the Yun Family and regained his power in one fell swoop. And he drove Yun Hezhi away vigorously and resolutely.

    Sister Lin was dumbfounded immediately, and it took her a long time to come back to her senses.

    With many years of experience in looking at people, she knew that she couldn't handle Mu Cheng and couldn't offend him. If this man wanted to protect Qi Yueming, Qi Yueming couldn't offend him either.

    Although Qin Yi is not an artist under her, and she leads popular artists, which is somewhat competitive, but in the same company, she still kindly reminded Qin Yi not to go to Qi Yueming.

    At this time, Qin Yi sighed while leaning on the railing alone, but shook his head: "No, I won't give up, I really like him."

    The next day, Qi Yueming and his team went out to shoot the location. The promotional video was shot in real locations, and he had to go to the city for several days. Go to famous attractions.

    He was not in the studio all day. Mu Cheng finished his work and took advantage of the rest time to deal with his own affairs. When it got dark, he suddenly heard the system saying in his ears: "Qi Yueming and Qin Yi are going to meet."

    He paused slightly.

    "Qi Yueming was filming an outdoor scene today. Qin Yi was watching, hiding in the crowd wearing sunglasses and a mask, not daring to show up."

    Mu Chengzhong started to move: "That's not a meeting."

    "But... Qi Yueming's car broke down. Yes."