Mu Cheng hugged the waist of the person in his arms and said in a low voice, "Why come with me?"

    Meng Qilou did not dare to look at him and glanced at the ground: "Why are you pretending to be my senior brother? Where is that senior brother?"

    "He Dead."

    Meng Qilou was startled.

    "He was bitten to death by a poisonous snake full of evil spirits."

    Meng Qilou frowned slightly. He had not had a good relationship with this senior brother before, but when he heard that he was no longer here, he still sighed inevitably.

    Then I understood that it wasn't that the senior brother's appearance had changed, but that he had simply changed as a person.

    This person is where his heart is, and he misses him day and night.

    Looking back on what happened before, Meng Qilou's face turned pale at first, then slowly turned red. He raised his head and said, "I told my senior brother that I was interested in someone, but I actually told you." "

    Yes." Mu Cheng nodded with a smile.

    "I said that the person I love is a devil, and I also said it to you."

    "Yes."

    "You have seen my illusion."

    "Yes."

    "You have also seen the person in the illusion

    ." "Yes."

    Meng Qilou's voice trembled: "You knew I liked you, why did you...ask?"

    Mu Cheng curled his lips: "I want to hear it from your own mouth."

    Meng Qilou looked at him steadily.

    It turns out that this person has always been by his side.

    He refused to form a contract with the Taoist couple for the sake of his sweetheart, but it turned out that the person who refused was his sweetheart.

    Before this, he would have felt ridiculous, but now, he was just glad that, fortunately, this person was still in front of him after going round and round.

    This man already knew what he wanted, but he didn't reject or alienate him. In fact, he... didn't reject him, right?

    The love was as deep as the sea and it was hard to extricate himself. Meng Qilou's heart was pounding. He looked at Mu Cheng's face quietly and said word by word: "The person in my heart is you, the one I saw in the fantasy is you. I said goodbye to you in the devil's cave, and my thoughts are gone." Every time we meet in the future, our love will be deeply rooted. Until now, all I think about is you."

    He held his breath lightly and said slowly: "I like you."

    Mu Cheng laughed, She stroked his hair and held him in her arms.

    Falling into the warm embrace, Meng Qilou's face turned red and his eyes were clear. As his breathing intertwined, his mind was surging, his thoughts were flowing, and his heart was filled with emotions.

    No, it's not enough. The love has obviously spread everywhere, not only in his heart, but also in his internal organs, his blood, and his bones. If you cut him open and look at it, it must be written with such deep love.

    He raised his head, looked deeply at the person in front of him, leaned forward slightly, and placed a cold kiss on Mu Cheng's lips.

    Although they were close to each other, Mu Cheng was still a little surprised. With a thought, he hugged the person tightly and moved closer to him.