The stunned people in the room finally came to their senses, stood up, and slowly gathered around with their knuckles crackling.

    One of the young men in a floral shirt came over with a toothpick in his mouth, tilted his head and spoke through his teeth: "I am Brother Meng, who are you?"

    "Are you really Brother Meng?" Mu Cheng looked at him. .

    "I can't change my name even if I don't want to change my surname. My real name is Tang Xiaomeng. I'm known as Brother Meng in the world. Who are you and why are you looking for me?" Brother Meng looked at him and asked, "Are you a relative of any student? We have been together for a while. I didn't go to block the students of Qiming High School. Is it too late to take revenge now?"

    Qiming High School is a key high school in the county. Most of them got into the exam with excellent grades. There are also some whose families want their children to enter this school. Hua Hua The money is entrusted to people through connections. Students in this category generally have decent family backgrounds. Occasionally, they go to block people outside the school and can often get some money.

    Mu Cheng did not answer, but looked at the warehouse: "Tang Xiaomeng, what business are you doing now?"

    "Business?" The other party laughed, "What is business?"

    Do they seem to have something serious to do? ?

    Before starting the smuggling business, Mu Cheng nodded.

    However, blocking students to ask for money cannot be forgiven and must be taught a lesson.

    He picked up the bamboo stick and weighed it in his hands.

    Upon seeing this, Tang Xiaomeng spit out the toothpick, took a few steps back, and raised his hand: "Brothers, come in." About

    ten people rushed forward, and suddenly, there was a crackle in the warehouse, and the sounds of punching and kicking could be heard from time to time. Weeping and wailing, tables and chairs were smashed to the ground, and some people fell to the ground.

    The light bulb flickered, flashing figures coming and going.

    With a "bang" sound, a chair flew out from the door and smashed open the warehouse door.

    The broken wooden door creaked and swayed. Inside the house, under the dim yellow light, people were lying on the floor, some covering their arms and some holding their legs.

    There was a chair under Mu Cheng's feet. Under the chair, fixed by the legs of the chair and unable to move, was Brother Meng in the floral shirt, whose real name was Tang Xiaomeng.

    For Mu Cheng, who has been to too many worlds, the fighting power of these people is nothing to mention in front of him. Dozens of them are no match for him. Of course, each world has its own rules and tasks. The way to do tasks is that not everything can be solved with fists and kicks.

    But for these people, the truth is obviously not as effective as fists and feet.

    Tang Xiaomeng lay on the ground and yelled: "Who are you? How did I offend you?" "

    I didn't offend you. I'm nosy."

    "You damn..." Tang Xiaomeng yelled. After uttering a few words, the chair moved, and he instantly grinned, "It hurts, it hurts, admit defeat, admit defeat..."

    Mu Cheng's feet relaxed a little.

    Tang Xiaomeng said bitterly: "We have no grievances, but you suddenly come to beat us, this...are you also on the road, grabbing the territory?" He gritted his teeth, "Okay, I promise you, this area in the south of the city will be given to You can do it, right?"