(4)

Chapter 4

    Qi Yueming leaned against the car window, and the bright light shone on the side of his face. Through the reflection of the window, he could see the slight frown on his eyebrows, a bit distant and cold.

    Occasionally I heard a few sighs, very soft.

    In the original plot, Qin Yi said that he encountered something unhappy. It seems to be true. It is precisely because Qin Yi hit the point that he looked at him differently when they first met. Moreover, Qin Yi helped solve this matter. Let them get to know each other later.

    It's just that Mu Cheng can't ask now. The purpose of deliberately getting closer is too obvious. 001 knows about the plot, but he doesn't know what the emphasis is. Maybe it's because of the program. It's the first time Qin Yi sees Qi Yueming at the door. It knew what Qi Yueming was saying, but it didn't know what was bothering Qi Yueming.

    Xu Qing answered the phone earlier and turned around to ask: "Sister Lin called again and said she would wait for us at the Qingyue Club. We were just passing by and we are almost there."

    Qi Yueming frowned even more tightly: "Didn't I say that? Aren't you going?"

    "She's waiting even if she doesn't want to go."

    "Then..." Qi Yueming looked around, "I have something to do today. I have hired a new employee and I want to receive him."

    Xu Qing sent a message, After a while, I received a reply and was slightly startled: "Sister Lin said she saw our car."

    The car arrived just in front of the club. There were many people and cars here, so it was not easy to drive there as quickly as possible. A little further, there was a traffic jam. He was so overwhelmed that he couldn't move at all. Mu Cheng saw a woman in front of the car, wearing a smart black suit and exquisite makeup, and gently knocked on the window.

    Everyone came to the car, and it was unreasonable to ignore them. The car window opened, and Sister Lin smiled warmly: "Teacher Qi, you are here, yo, is this the new employee? What a talented person, is he a dancer?"

    "Studio Working here." Xu Qing said.

    Qi Yueming received the reception in person and must be holding an important position. Sister Lin thought in her mind: "In this way, I will make the decision today and hold a welcome ceremony for the new employees for Teacher Qi. Teacher Qi, and this..." "

    The last name is Mu." Mu Cheng said.

    "Mr. Mu, you guys deserve a reward." Sister Lin said as she picked up the phone and talked about the arrangements very quickly, and then said with a smile, "It's already being prepared inside. If you two don't come, it will be wasted. ."

    Qi Yueming was in a dilemma and remained silent.

    Mu Cheng probably understood that this Sister Lin had something to ask of her, but Qi Yueming didn't want to agree. Judging from his excited reaction when he mentioned celebrities before, it was probably related to the entertainment industry.

    Rather than keep pushing back, it is better to solve the problem as soon as possible to avoid giving Qin Yike the opportunity to take advantage of it. Mu Cheng is inclined to go in and see the situation, but he cannot make the decision for others.

    Sister Lin emphasized several times that preparations were being made inside, but the car could not move at the moment. Sister Lin stayed by the car and refused to leave. After several hesitations, Qi Yueming had no choice but to agree, and they all got out of the car and walked inside. go.