The Sacrificial Immortal Lord (1)

Mu Cheng opened his eyes and saw... nothing. There was chaos and darkness in front of him.

    "Host." 001 said, "The target of this mission is an immortal."

    "Yes." He raised his hand, but did not see his own hand.

    001 cleared his throat and turned on the work mode: "The target of the mission is Meng Qilou, the elder of Xueyanshan, the first immortal sect, the first swordsman in the cultivation world, the youngest Nascent Soul Stage Mahayana in the world, who once defeated a group of beasts and monsters with one sword. , the heaven and the earth trembled, everyone was frightened, and he himself was also frightened. He was just cold and aloof, and many people broke through the mountain gate to see him but failed. Over the years, he only accepted one disciple, and rarely went to the top of the snow-capped mountain.

    In addition , he only accepted one disciple. , he also had the Tianxuan Swordsmanship given by Heaven. By mastering this swordsmanship, he has the power to cleanse the world of cultivation. The function of this Tianxuan Swordsmanship is similar to... that Shangfang Sword, no matter what the cultivation level or status, if it violates the rules of the world of cultivation, According to rules, this method can be used to kill directly."

    "Yes." It seems that this person is different from Lu Yushen, and he is also different from Qi Yueming. He is almost at full level as soon as he appears.

    "What happened next?" Mu Cheng asked.

    "Although he is very powerful, but... he is not invincible after all. Each mountain is higher than the other. The Demon Lord appears out of nowhere. Even before he has transformed, he is already extremely powerful. In the battle between immortals and demons, even the alliance of the immortal sects cannot defeat him. And because a powerful man misbelieved the words of the demons, the entire army of the Immortal Sect was defeated and their vitality was severely damaged. Even Meng Qilou was unable to save it. The Immortal Sect was helpless and wanted to make peace with the demons. The Demon Lord agreed and proposed a plan. The condition is that Meng Qilou must give up his cultivation and go to the Demon Cave."

    Mu Cheng frowned slightly.

    001 continued: "Mengqi Tower is of unrivaled splendor. The Demon Lord certainly has evil thoughts, but his intentions are powerless. His human form has not yet transformed, and he is just in the state of a black mist.

    " Think?" A trace of disdain flashed in Mu Cheng's eyes.

    "Well, the Demon Lord was just because of his lust and eagerness. Seeing him coming, he was eager to cultivate into a human form, and then... he went crazy and died suddenly, and his soul was gone." 001 said.

    "Dead?"

    "Yes, a Demon Lord who made the Immortal Sect frightened died like this. He still didn't have a human form before his death. He was still a ball of black mist. He died well. Although he was anxious, even the Immortal Lord couldn't touch him. We haven't met each other yet."

    "Wouldn't it be nice to die? What impact would it have on Meng Qilou?"

    001 sighed: "The Demon Lord died on the first day Meng Qilou came here, but Meng Qilou didn't I know that he has no cultivation and cannot sense it. After he stayed here for seventy-seven forty-nine days, he saw that no one paid attention to him and no one stopped him when he went out, so he went back." "

    So, the fault does not lie with the Demon Lord."

    " Yes." 001 nodded, "The Demon Lord is the source, but the trouble lies with the Immortal Sect. Meng Qilou never thought that he would have a chance to return, so he entrusted his apprentice to the Immortal Sect before he left. However, when he came back, his apprentice died. Now.