Meng Qilou just wanted to ask about the specific reason. Yes, he had something to ask, so he went in an open and honest manner.

    However... why is there any need to ask clearly?

    The breeze blew through his clothes, and he closed his eyes weakly.

    That person, it turned out, had entered my heart unknowingly.

    How many years have he spent in the immortal sect, so many years in this life, looking back on the past events, none of them can compare to the time spent together in the devil's cave. That person protected him in his practice, took him with him to travel around the world, told him to have a good rest, and thought of ways to make him happy.

    He obviously went to offer a sacrifice, but that was the only warmth he felt in his life.

    How ridiculous, but in his heart, he couldn't deceive himself.

    He looked for reasons, but he just wanted to meet.

    But...

    no, no, no.

    He himself masters Tianxuan Sword Dao and manages the rules of the Immortal Sect.

    Immortal sects have rules, and there are differences between immortals and demons. The combination of immortal sects and demons has always been prohibited.

    In the past, I went into the devil's cave alone for the sake of the common people and felt that I had a clear conscience. But now, I can't... attach my heart to him.

    He slowly opened his eyes, his expression returned to normal, he waved his sleeves and turned back his sword.

    Mu Cheng, who returned to the Demon's Cave and waited for him, said: "..."

    Didn't he come to raise an army to question his guilt? Why did he go back?

    what's on your mind?

    Meng Qilou has been spending most of his time these days between caring for He Yi and cultivating himself. He doesn't care about foreign affairs. He needs to be extremely quiet and let himself get rid of distracting thoughts.

    The Immortal Sect once again held a grand competition. In addition to the competition between the disciples, there was also a competition between the masters. Meng Qilou usually did not participate in such occasions and did not show up from beginning to end.

    Since the first competition, Mu Cheng has passed all levels and killed all the immortals.

    From the moment he signed up, others thought he would become a joke. After all, he couldn't even defeat his disciples.

    But when they were defeated one by one, they were surprised to find that Master Shen had already surpassed them without knowing it.

    In Chen Xianzun's words, he studied under Master Tai Chen and was very proficient in the basic skills. He used elixirs and elixirs to replenish his strength. He guarded the world of monsters all year round. If he had nothing to do, he would practice. Isn't it easy to improve his cultivation?

    It’s easy for you to say that other people have black faces!

    Although there were many doubts, the fact was that Shen Luoting defeated all the immortals and became the number one in Xueyan Mountain.

    Everyone was extremely surprised. Looking at this level of cultivation, only Elder Meng could compete with him.

    It just so happened that one of the second elders of Zhenshan died. Someone suggested that it would be better to let Shen Xianzun be the elder of Zhenshan. Anyway, he and Teacher Meng Chang came from the same sect, so this position should have been his.