(7)

Chapter 7

    Mr. Li suddenly saw the evidence on the projection.

    Immediately, his face turned pale and he was instantly discouraged.

    It took him a while to realize that his backer was no longer reliable.

    He quickly bowed his head to Mu Cheng: "Mr. Mu, I was wrong. It was all... Mr. Yun instigated me. Please let me go." "The

    Yun family will not keep you, you will definitely not be able to do this industry. ."

    "No, what else can I do besides this line of work? I have seniors and juniors, Mr. Mu, please, I will change my ways, Mr. Mu..." "You'd better think about

    whether you have If you do something illegal, will the police look for you?" Mu Cheng stopped looking at him.

    Mr. Li was stunned, his face was ashen.

    After a moment, he fell down on the chair and was helped out by his assistant.

    Everyone else present looked at Yun Hezhi in shock.

    They never imagined that Mr. Yun, who was usually gentle and modest, could be such a person in private, but the evidence was conclusive and they had to believe it. They couldn't calm down for a while and talked in low voices.

    Yun Hezhi slowly calmed down his emotions. He could not lose his composure. He breathed a sigh of relief, turned his watch, and said with a smile: "In business struggles, it is normal to adopt some measures. If Mr. Mu has the ability, he will not be beaten by me." Utilize, the person who sits in this position is never a white rabbit, and Mr. Mu doesn’t have to be black and white. Everyone, in all fairness, is there a problem with my management?" In the corner, a voice timidly said

    : "Indeed, there is no problem. Problem, because if there is a problem, you will blame it on Mr. Mu."

    Yun Hezhi's expression changed, he paused, and said: "So what, at least I didn't cause any losses to the company."

    "Put the company aside Doesn't it count as a loss if you embezzle money?" Mu Cheng said, and the projection behind him continued to play, "How much money have you embezzled in the past two years, do you need me to show it all?"

    Yun Hezhi suddenly raised his head and looked at the accounts, My mind went blank.

    The surrounding area exploded instantly: "He also misappropriated the company's funds?"

    "I asked why the companies we cooperated with before were so perfunctory. All the co-authored money went into his pocket. How can we have the money to fulfill the customer's requirements?"

    "Isn't this his own company? Why not do it for the good of the company? If this continues, the company will be destroyed by him sooner or later. Only if he can stay in this position will the group survive forever. Why is he so short-sighted?"

    Yun Hezhizai Unable to defend himself, his body trembled slightly, he finally recovered his thoughts, raised his head again and said: "Do you dare to drive me away? I still have several big projects in my hands. The clients corresponding to the projects only recognize me. I have been dismissed. These projects They are all yellow. This is a huge loss to the group. Can you bear this responsibility?"

    "Oh, really?" Mu Cheng smiled coldly, took out his mobile phone, dialed some numbers at random, and put it on the table. Open it and put it outside.

    The person in charge over there said in an extremely polite tone: "Mr. Mu, your proposal just now is great. We have been cooperating with you, Yunshi, for so long and there has been no progress. Your words have made us a qualitative leap. From now on, we will recognize you." "