(11 - 15)

Chapter 11

    Outside, some employees were worried: "Teacher Qi can't speak to them."

    "Yes, it would be nice if Brother Xu was here."

    "Brother Xu..." the employee whispered, "Actually, that's it, that's not it. He is very good at solving problems. Teacher Qi is grateful to him and has always let him manage the studio, but... anyway, I think we lack a manager who can really help block things. You see, Teacher Qi has to take part in many things."

    " Shhh, keep your voice down, no matter what Brother Xu is, he is sincerely good to Teacher Qi, and that’s enough."

    After talking about it, the complaining employee started to worry again, put his arm on something and looked towards the conference room.

    After a while, she felt something shaking under her arm. She turned her head and found that she was leaning on the mop rod.

    Mu Cheng held the mop and said, "Can I continue working?"

    "Sorry, Brother Mu." The other party stood up quickly and thought about it, "I'll go get them some tea and check out the situation."

    Mu Cheng followed. She looked inside, remained silent for a moment, and said, "I'll go."

    "Huh?" Before the employee could react, the tea tray in his hand had been taken over without hesitation, and by the time she came to her senses, the man had already walked in. meeting room.

    In the conference room, the sound of cups falling on the table still lingered, and the clanking sound slowly dissipated with the footsteps of the people who entered.

    Qi Yueming turned around and saw him startled for a moment, thinking that it was not his job to serve tea and water. Are people outside being lazy?

    When the vice president who had just thrown the cup saw the person coming, his hand suddenly shook and knocked the cup over. His expression changed slightly, he quickly picked up the cup and quickly wiped the water stains on the table with a tissue.

    Qi Yueming originally wanted to ask someone to clean it up, but when he saw him wiping it neatly by himself, he became more confused.

    This guy doesn't speak very well, but why does he look like he's of decent quality?

    After wiping, the vice president stood up and threw the tissue into the trash can. When he sat back down, he put his hands on his legs and suddenly became respectful. His eyes flicked back and forth between Mu Cheng and Qi Yueming, looking at the work clothes on Mu Cheng. His expression changed a few times, and he asked tentatively: "This is..."

    "An employee of the studio." Qi Yueming replied.

    "What position do you hold...?" The other party stared at the big words "Cleaning" on the work clothes.

    "Cleaning."

    The vice president almost knocked over the cup again.

    Yunshi is their Party A group, and the rise and fall of their enterprise almost depends on Yunshi. Even though their business qualifications are strong, they are still insignificant compared to Yunshi. If Yunshi does not cooperate with them, it will be difficult for them to stand on their own. .

    He had just met Mr. Mu of the Yun family a few days ago. Mr. Mu had solved some of their company's difficulties, but also formulated a more rigorous cooperation method. He was deeply impressed by him and was sure that he had not identified the wrong person.