(8)

Chapter 8

    Father Yun stared at Mu Cheng quietly for a while, feeling that he had always ignored his son and never understood him.

    However, it was no longer possible to see clearly at this time.

    After a moment of silence, he said: "The card is here with me. I will let Xiaozhi transfer the money directly to this place." He stood up and went to the study to take out the card and handed it to Mu Cheng.

    When Mu Cheng turned around, he stopped him again, hesitated several times, and sighed helplessly: "Yunshi, you...take good care of it."

    Mu Cheng said leisurely: "Of course."

    Mu Cheng didn't have the money on the card. Although he didn't want to take advantage of the Yun family, the money was earned by the original owner. He helped the original owner fulfill his wish and went to an old street on the outskirts of the city to donate the money to the nursing home here.

    This nursing home used to be of great help to the adoptive parents and grandparents. When the grandparents were seriously ill, the adoptive parents worked hard to make money. The nursing home arranged for free caregivers to take care of them. Later, the adoptive parents had an accident on the construction site, and the nursing home also called People collect donations for them.

    After the original owner was taken back, he didn't have any money at his disposal until he graduated last year and started working. However, he went to make up for the compensation loopholes not long after that, and he never paid attention to it.

    After finishing the work, Mu Cheng bought some clothes and daily necessities for himself. When he returned to the rented house, it was nine o'clock in the evening. Tomorrow he would have to go to work at Qi Yueming's studio.

    Yun's side has assistants and subordinates, and he can control it remotely without having to sit at work all the time.

    Generally speaking, if you have a position in the Yun Group, you cannot double-sign, but in some cases, you can work part-time, so the original owner of the Art Museum signed a part-time contract.

    Mu Cheng specifically called to ask today. Xu Qing said that the cleaning position can be done part-time, but there is no housing subsidy for part-time jobs.

    Subsidy or not... it's not that important. He made a lot of money for the first time, and soon he will make more, not from the Yun family, but from the industry he is about to develop.

    Bihai Community is the most famous high-end community in the city, where rich and famous people gather. Qi Yueming lives in the front row building, with 12 floors and two households on the first floor. Originally, the houses here are not for rent, but if you have money, you can Can be an exception.

    When he opened the door, the person opposite was just going out.

    Their eyes met, Qi Yueming blinked: "You...you rented this house?"

    "Yes." He nodded. It was renting now and he was planning to buy it next month.

    "This...your salary is not enough to rent a house." Qi Yueming reminded softly.

    "Oh, it's a coincidence. I met a grandma who fell down on the way out today and sent her to the hospital. Her son is the landlord. He is very grateful to me. He heard that I was looking for a house and rented it to me very cheaply. Are you very lucky?"

    Mu Cheng made up a story without blushing and saw that Qi Yueming was wearing a light-colored woolen cardigan. His hair must have been freshly washed and not completely blow-dried, leaving some slightly damp hair on his forehead.